- 5 Best NFL Draft Fits
- Michael Sam to the New York Jets…Makes More Sense Than You Think
- What Should The Raiders Do With 5th Overall Pick?
- 2014 NFL Draft: Why The Browns Should Take Value Over Need
- With Chris Johnson in New York; Do The Jets Have NFL’s Best Ground Game?
- Why Jadeveon Clowney Should Go #1
2013 NFL Combine’s Fastest WRs, Top 40 Time
One of the biggest misconceptions of this year’s 2013 NFL combine is the notion that there isn’t/wasn’t a lot of speed from the WR class. Well after 5 NFL draft prospects finished below a 4.40 time, that conception was pretty much dissolved into misconception.
Today I’d like to take a look at the Top 10 prospects coming from the 2013 combine, where they finished and discuss each one a little bit.
A lot of the receivers bring unique traits to the table, as well as, a few red flags. Ultimately, however, I believe each of these players can contribute at the next level, assuming they wind up in the proper foster care.
Expect to see quick run at a few WRs early in this draft before what could be a frenzied shop-a-thon by the third round.
Let’s take a look and keep in mind that Cal’s Keenan Allen did not participate in the 2013 NFL combine due to injury.
For more information make sure to check out our 2013 NFL Draft coverage and our 2013 Team Needs Page. You can also view our 2013 NFL Combine’s Fastest RBs, and be on the lookout for the QB’s coming soon.