As we move closer and closer towards the 2013 fantasy football season, we begin to fine tune our rankings more and more. The 2013 WR rankings are now updated to reflect recent news, team changes and other areas of progression.
A few key notes before we begin, shall we?
- Despite the WR rankings always showing Calvin Johnson as the perpetual No.1, do NOT rule out Cincy's A.J. Green or even Denver's Demaryius Thomas as candidates who could wind up as the top receiver in 2013.
- Keep in mind that Santonio Holmes and Pierre Garcon are still dealing with their lingering foot issues. Holmes could miss opening day.
- Buffalo's Stevie Johnson will move to the slot this season.
- San Diego's Vincent Brown is very close to overtaking fellow teammate Malcom Floyd for the "Z" receiver position, lending favor towards Brown fast becoming a sleeper candidate.
- And finally, don't forget about the rising sleeper status of Indianapolis' T.Y. Hilton. I recently discussed T.Y. Hilton's sleeper status here.
One final note to keep in mind is that these rankings will constantly be updating as the summer progresses, so it's a very wise idea to keep returning regularly to see what changes in the rankings occur!
Also, once you're done here you can head on over to our Fantasy Football Rankings section to catch a glimpse of all the other position rankings!
[table id=295 /]