- 5 Best NFL Draft Fits
- Michael Sam to the New York Jets…Makes More Sense Than You Think
- What Should The Raiders Do With 5th Overall Pick?
- 2014 NFL Draft: Why The Browns Should Take Value Over Need
- With Chris Johnson in New York; Do The Jets Have NFL’s Best Ground Game?
- Why Jadeveon Clowney Should Go #1
BREAKING: St. Louis Rams Sign Sam Bradford
Late Friday evening, Jay Glazer reported on Twitter that the St. Louis Rams have agreed to a six-year, $86 million deal with the top overall pick in this spring’s draft, quarterback Sam Bradford. According to Glazer, $50 million is guaranteed.
Considering the financial implications and his impressive spring practices, Bradford could be starting in St. Louis as early as Week One this fall. However, considering the state of the offensive line and skill position players (other than Steven Jackson), this might not be the season to buy on Bradford.