Early 2014 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Round 3
Talk To Our Experts Right Now!
21. DeMarco Murray, RB- Murray is turning into a player that fantasy players can depend on. He put up huge games in the first two rounds of the playoffs last season and should be able to rush for another 1,100 yards in 2014.
22. Antonio Brown, WR- Brown had the best year of his career in 2013 with 110 catches. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility that he sees even more targets in 2014 depends on how the Steelers look with their wide receivers.
23. Julio Jones, WR- Jones may have missed most of the 2013 season but still has the talent to be a player that must be taken in the first three rounds. He will likely have over 100 catches in 2014 and should be a top wide receiver choice.
24. Maurice Jones-Drew, RB- Who knows where Jones-Drew will end up but this is a player that would benefit from leaving Jacksonville. If he ends up in the right situation, he should be someone who finishes with over 1,200 rushing yards and 50-60 catches.
25. Alfred Morris, RB- Without much help around him, Morris still rushed for 1,275 yards in 2013. A healthy RGIII would be helpful for the young running back. He will be a RB2 for many fantasy teams coming up this season.
26. Frank Gore, RB- Gore may be approaching the end of his career but still has the numbers to be a top-flight fantasy player. If he stays in San Francisco, don’t be shocked if another 1,000 yard season is in the cards.
27. Andre Johnson, WR- There will be a new quarterback in Houston to begin 2014. If that quarterback is smart, he will use Johnson as his security blanket. He had 109 catches even with all the trouble the Texans had in 2013.
28. Knowshon Moreno, RB- Moreno benefited in a big way from playing in Denver last season and is someone who needs to be taken early in 2014. Some experts will have him much higher than this but the third round is a good spot.
29. Reggie Bush, RB- Bush faltered in a big way to end the 2013 season but his talent as a rusher and receiver give him extra value especially in a PPR league. A new coach and system may allow Bush to be much better in 2014.
30. Arian Foster, RB- This is quite a drop for a player who was picked No. 2 overall in many 2013 drafts. There will be an adjustment period to the new system in Houston but if he is healthy to begin the year and can stay that way, Foster should rush for over 1,100 yards.