- 5 Best NFL Draft Fits
- Michael Sam to the New York Jets…Makes More Sense Than You Think
- What Should The Raiders Do With 5th Overall Pick?
- 2014 NFL Draft: Why The Browns Should Take Value Over Need
- With Chris Johnson in New York; Do The Jets Have NFL’s Best Ground Game?
- Why Jadeveon Clowney Should Go #1
Fantasy Football’s Most Undervalued Players in 2013
Last week I published an article regarding several players who were being overvalued in many leagues thus far. This week, lets take a look at those players who are surprisingly slipping under the radar and being undervalued in most fantasy football drafts. There are several reasons why these guys could be flying under the radar. Age seems to be the biggest factor. Not to mention coaching changes and philosophies seem to be pushing these guys down much farther than they should be. But as you’ll see, these guys provide excellent value if one, two or all of them continue to fall as we head into July, the peak drafting month of the year.