- Kendall Wright’s 2014 Fantasy Value, 3rd Year Wonder
- The Hottest Quarterback Competition Of 2014
- Atlanta Falcons Changes Impacting 2014 Fantasy Football
- Dallas Cowboys: Top 10 RBs on 2014 Schedule
- Minnesota Vikings Changes Impacting 2014 Fantasy Football
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Which NFL Rookies Should You Target?
Fantasy Football’s Most Undervalued Players in 2013
Last week I published an article regarding several players who were being overvalued in many leagues thus far. This week, lets take a look at those players who are surprisingly slipping under the radar and being undervalued in most fantasy football drafts. There are several reasons why these guys could be flying under the radar. Age seems to be the biggest factor. Not to mention coaching changes and philosophies seem to be pushing these guys down much farther than they should be. But as you’ll see, these guys provide excellent value if one, two or all of them continue to fall as we head into July, the peak drafting month of the year.