Packers Vs Vikings MNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 30, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2009.
  1. Packers

35.7%
  2. Vikings

64.3%
  1. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

The MNF game after his father passed away is a good point, but not rlly a valid argument here. Farve threw for over 400 yds that game....hes barely hit 200 yds this yr per game, and hes NOT the gunslinger he used to be. The only one lighting up the scoreboard will be AP, or Rodgers. If farve even TRIES to be a hero with his arm , well have like 3 ints. Our secondary is just too good. He had nothing left in the tank after the SF game...and our defense is better than theirs. Its gonna be close...

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I know I wouldn't give a heck about this game if Favre wasn't back, at least not anymore than any other decent division match-up on MNF...

So it's good he's back!

Holiday! Celebrate! :jiggy::cele14::dance59::headspin:

3. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

4. cris80

cris80 comic relief

How do you figure that one?

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Homer maybe?

6. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Probably the same way he figured this one....

They both have 2 and Peterson hasn't played 5 or 6 games against the Packers.

7. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

This should be a great msgbrd matchup of GB homers vs. MIN homers - have at 'er boys!

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I'd like Green Bay to win for two reasons:
    1) I hate Favre
    2) Get everyone at the top of the North back even at 3-1 each.

The thing with the Packers is they need to keep Rodgers upright. The way the Bears blew past those tackles in Week 1, especially the ROT, that scares me about picking Green Bay because Minnesota has a nasty edge rush too.

So I see two keys to the game: contain AD (not stop him, just prevent the home run plays) and keep Rodgers clean as much as possible.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

and it didn't get any better in week 2 or 3

10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Yeah I wasn't sure about that because I haven't seen you guys play since then. That sucks.

11. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Go Pack G0!!

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Y'know I just flipped on the pregame and had to turn it right back off - I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch this game tonite just because of how sick I am of hearing about it. I'm sure it will be a great game but I'm just Favre-saturated, no room left for Brett.

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Screw Favre.

Please...please get your butt kicked by the Pack tonight!

14. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I think it will be easier for me to handle the Favre madness since this game directly affects the division race involving my team. :icon_twisted:

15. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Blow Pack Blow!!

16. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

So how much kleenex and lotion is John Madden going to use up tonight? :icon_eek: You know he will be having some quality alone time watching this game.

17. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

I'm still waiting for Madden's surprise unretirement just to announce this game.

I hate seeing "Are you ready 4 some football?" ARggh

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Time for super favre!!!

19. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

alittle of me wants 2 see the childish side of favre and see him win, but the other half would like see him more 2 lose and supress the old feelings of "this is just another game" lmao

20. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Favre needs 24 points for me to tie in fantasy come on favre!!!