Fantasy Football Can Just Suck It!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by warcrychief, Oct 5, 2009.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

this man has banged green women ... he will take this, whatever here and place it firmly in the arse on your dungeon master.

[​IMG]

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Freaks! :eek:o:

I played for a few months over a summer when I was 14 over a friends house smoking weed and cigarettes... we didn't name ourselves nerds trekkees cause we watched a tv show, lol. You treks are the one riding the big stone rod into your old age.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

so we are debating who was more of a nerd here .... priceless. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:2funny:

5. SoDev

Not-at-all... I'm saying that your a nerd... and that I'm so cool and secure with that fact that I can say I played D&D and still be the cool.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Fantasy football compared to D and D i dont see it. Isnt D and D like a board game?

7. SoDev

There is not really any comparison... and no it's worse... It's an imagination combined with dice game. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

admitting you're a nerd does not make you cool. it simply means you came to grips with your place in life.

face it - capt kirk is cool. he heck a woman on every planet he went to. his c**k boldly went where no c**k had gone before. there's nothing nerdy about admiring that. (disclaimer - i have never been to a convention)

d&d geeks on the other hand would dress up and play a board game while talking about fat chicks they'd never get.

that said fantasy football > d&d/star trek

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

cool
    [​IMG]
    not cool
    [​IMG]

10. SoDev

^ lol, true

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

psssssssssssssst....I played D&D too...never wore a costume and did a lot of things I shouldn't have in those days.

12. SoDev

For the record, I never dressed up to play D&D, lol.

I played this too... Warhammer 40k [​IMG]

13. ball in the baskett

I never knew anyone that played D and D but i heard of the game. When i was growing up it was all about the pokemon cards lol.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

those two are obvious imposters, as we all know spock never wore a tan uniform.

1 person likes this.
  15. ball in the baskett

star trek was gay

16. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

oh no....he didn't just type that....:icon_eek:
    Don't look Smeags....Don't look

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. cris80

cris80 comic relief

LMAO smeagle! Great pic.

19. ball in the baskett

That looks awesome ive seen people play that but i dident know how

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

dude, allen iverson is a snitch. kirk would kick the snot of of him and his possee single handed. plus kirk wasn't a washed up hasband before his mid 30's.