Ravenfan52, MRAVEN And Any Other Raven Fan. WHO DEY!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

with the exception of Mediaguy this goes out to all those Bengal hater Raven fans naimely the two names I mentioned in my title post

WHO DEY!!! WHO DEY!!! WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!!!

NOT THE RATBIRDS NO WAY

Not only did The Bengals take the Division Lead, They beat your beloved Ravens in there own turf, not only did they beat them, the dominated them in every inch of the game

Out passed, out rushed, out sacked, out FF/INT, nothing on the field did the Bengals not do better.

hell boys Benson gave the first 100 yard rushing game to your great Rush Defense they had in 39 games. your secondary was weak only person to do anything was Ed Reed

just look at this and watch that first place spot go bye bye
    [​IMG]

(mental note I'm not here to bragging and saying that we just won the division just because we got on top, just boasting about a huge win over the Ravens, The season is still young, I'm not RF52 :lol:)

this is just to all those haters out there in Baltimore

nothing against Mediaguy because he is a classy fan and I give kudos to him

1 person likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You know this will come back to you, just like RF52, right?

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

na, I'm not saying that we are staying on top I'm not going to say that we clinched lol and hell I'm not really bragging about being in first just that we had a great game against the Ravens

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

just saying We crushed the Ravens in spite all the people expecting us to get beat down lol

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Technicality. The Giants busted them up for 207 last year, but Bradshaw finished with 96... good job breaking it for real though. :coolgleamA:

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

MRAVEN is cool cus he just talks smack. Plus he is my Brother. :icon_eek:

For those that did not no, Yes he is my brother.

RF52 is a 17 year boy lost in a man's world. Screw him.

Carry on.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I thought he was like 14 or something

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

RF52 is 17? lol...wow...I thought he was 13 or something...

9. MediaGuy

That was in the beginning before he was banned and brought back. I am just guesstimating his age since he has been gone. Still, Screw Him!

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:icon_cool: thanks, and as you know it's the single person rushing 100 yard game they are talking about

ok I did not know he was your brother lol, I may let him slide but then again he's a raven fan after all :icon_cool: lol I'll just smack him back a few times :thumb:

11. MediaGuy

SHHHH!!!! Him being my brother has been a long kept secret for years. LOL. Just kidding. Most people know, I just like the reaction from people who do not know cus we ain't exactly twins as far as how we are on this board. I am the oldest and he will tell you I am old as dirt. But I am only 5 years older than his dirt.....LOL. It is all good as I know he went to the game with his wife (his kids were at my house) and he is probably trashed by now. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

like i said, CRAPFEST. we gotta take a serious look in the mirror cuz we got EMBARRBUTTED today.

13. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

You guys talked a lot of crap about him. Now give him credit for showing up.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

15. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

like the Ravens fan that took it upon himself after only the second game to start going off on how they were undefeated and were #1 in their division......... everyone said it would come back to snitch slap your girlfriend and in turn she snitch slaped you......\

That post was goobered..... with the lions 1-3 I might as well put up a post saying the lions are going to the playoffs........ 1-3 before this week when the post was made. or were they 0-2 heck if I remember......

16. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

yeah I have a brother on here as well, and I get you on that I get the same reaction :lol:
    had the balls to come back online eh? good now have some crow

[​IMG]

oh wait that's a Dead Raven not a Dead crow :icon_cheesygrin:
    don't worry about me, nothing will bite me in the ass, unlike that ratbird fan I ain't here bragging cause we are in first, just the fact we had a great game against his team

17. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

yes it was a good game, I was expecting the Ravens to win, not gonna lie but it seems I was proven wrong and congrats to you is in order.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Become what you hate.

19. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

Does it really matter nobody is going to win the superbowl from the AFC north unless it is the steelers.

20. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I will not become a Steeler :cuss:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

keep dreaming the Bengals are For Real