Cowboys Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

50.0%
  2. Chiefs

50.0%
  1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I picked Austin up before we saw how many fantasy points he got.... but it was mid game..... then we saw how many points he got and was like WTF... DAMNIT!!!!

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

"I don't know if there's a team that overcame some of the things we had to overcome in one single game," - Romo (after the game - press conference)

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

He's got a point...

Not many teams survive so many self inflicted wounds.

1 person likes this.
  5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The Cowboys seem to do it often.

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

im going 2 hate your avy HH. all week long.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm hating it all week long dude.

Any idea how we broke 500 posts in this thread?

8. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

maybe our complaining of our lame tackling? thats my guess.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

However it happened, at least we beat the NFC East in posts...

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

11. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

I totally agree, penalties on offense have just killed drives if it weren't for them this game wouldn't have been close. Defense continue to killed themselves with silly stupid mistakes. Flozell Adams should be benched immediately at least that would send a message out that penalties will not be tolerated if only Wade eeerr Jerry have the balls to do something.

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

NFLN is replaying the game tomorrow night Mike. :icon_smile:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I think I made about a hundred of them...to finally get back to 10,000 posts!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

REALLY DUDE? Your crapty team just came one bad call away from losing to the winless chiefs..... a team SO bad even OAKLAND beat them.....and much more convincingly then your sorry excuse for a football team did I might add.
    How do you have the nerve to bring up the Eagles tie to the Bengals from last year? Do you not remember what THAT Eagles team did to your beloved 'boys a mere 6 weeks later? Get real. Your team sucks, accept it and rail at them... not us

To HH... you can't brag about your thread beating the NFCE threads when a decent portion of the thread involved NFCE fans posts about how much the cowturds suck

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I don't ever want to see that game again.

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Amen...

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wasn't talking about the NFCE threads.

I was talking about he amount of posts put up by the Chiefs fans, as opposed to the NFC fans in this thread.

17. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

I'm sure you Eagle fans love eating the crap out of cowturds.:icon_cheesygrin:

18. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Actually all your games have been close because YOU PLAY TO YOUR OPPONENT.

The Cowboys have a ton of talent that is not used or coached properly. They should be winning games but they don't because the organization doesn't have their crap together. Until something is done about their coaching situation, they'll continue to barely make it or lose in the regular season and choke in the playoffs.

Cowboys fans - your team is disgusting to watch.

1 person likes this.
  19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lol did you even watch that Chiefs Raiders game? I highly doubt you did so don't even comment on that. The Raiders scored a touchdown to go ahead by 3 with 1 minute left in the game... I'm not debating whether our win over KC was more impressive than Oaklands or not lol that's just goobered. This game would not have gone into OT if it weren't for that awful penalty against Alan Ball it was such a terrible call that gave the Chiefs Offense Life when they were lifeless.

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Why do you think it was a terrible call? It was the right call...