Cowboys Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

50.0%
  2. Chiefs

50.0%
  1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

The cowgirls were not that much worse than our horrible tackling. No one should be gloating about this game at all. it was a sad excuse for a win. even if the chiefs would have won. it was a game that who made the more mistakes was going 2 lose.

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Whos gloating? Is somebody gloating lol.

3. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

^This

The Chiefs completely outplayed the Raiders, the only team we've outplayed this season and we still lost thanks to our numerous amount of mistakes.

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

he 's still sour about the lost and looking for moral victory.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

An ugly win is still a win :icon_cheesygrin:

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wouldn't know...

:icon_cry:

7. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Funny how the Cowboy fans all showed up in this thread after the game....except Mike.

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

thats why thier called fair weather fans only show after winning

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Did you know the Bengals record from last season? Prolly not, because as someone else said.. you apparently didn't watch the Raiders Chiefs game, All im saying is apparently you didn't remember 1 season ago, when AT THE TIME THE EAGLES WERE PLAYING LIKE CRAP.. And TIED to a ONE AND EIGHT [1-8] BENGALS Team. But you knew that, I assume. I'm sure those Bengals were so much better then what this Chiefs team is right now. I'm almost sure the Chiefs will have 1 win before 8 losses. If not, they will be 1-8 just like the Bengals were. And yeah I remember what the Eagles did to us, So what? That was last year, you want to come in here and talk crap about how terrible our Win was, I bring up the comment that at least we won ours, instead of tying and How dare I have the nerve? gtfo out of here with that crap. Im not the one 2 losses into the season crying Mcnabb sucks and I want Kolb, You won't hear me call for Romo's head at all this season, cuz I believe in my QB, and I don't turn on my team unless they're horrible, which we're far from.

I'm usually here in every thread, but was in NY visiting Family, or else I would have been here. I was here for the Giants game, and the Broncos game. Hell, I was here for week 17 against Philly last season. To be fair though, there is hardly ever any Dallas fans in the game day threads till the next day it seems.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is true.

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Maybe we were actually watching the game with human people, rather than sitting in front of a labtop or monitor at your desktop and posting away into cyberspace. For what it's worth, I was actually here prior to the game and a few moments during the game. You guys are coming up with some hasty conclusions lol.

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I normally don't get online during games...this year is the exception...I'd actually rather just sit and WATCH the game instead of posting about it while it's on....so I can't say anything about cowboy fans who showed up the next day...it's exactly what I usually do. :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

real cool guy here... :icon_rolleyes:

14. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

This is a silly argument, who cares if people post after a game or not?

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I made a comment that we beat them in posts, because I was grasping for something to win after that horrible game.

It doesn't matter when you post, geez.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Fair weather my butt...as far as I know, only The Sith is a fair weather fan. I always post in Cowboys gameday threads no matter the outcome. Only difference is that I actually watch the games in my living room...I know, pretty old-school, but that's how I've done it for 20 years, and I'm not changing.

Thank you very much :eek:ld:

17. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'm not judging anyone, just saying it's funny to me. I too watch the games in my living room, I just have a laptop and a wireless network. I didn't call anyone a fair weather fan either. You probably won't find too many fair weather fans as regulars on a football forum.

18. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:beatadeadhorse: let it die