NFL Players You've Met

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by cover the spread, Oct 14, 2009.

1. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

Exactly what the title says. Any of you ever meet or see an NFL player?

I got Deion Branch's autograph at a signing 4 years ago and got to talk with Steve Grogan at his store earlier this year

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Derrick Thomas shared his popcorn shrimp with me at a bar after it was closed.

That was pretty awesome.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I know Lee Roy Selmon on a name by name basis. Dude is a slick SOB.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I havent but i know ktrain met tra thomas while skiing and hank baskett while he was at the dentists.

5. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I met Earl Campbell, Ken Burrough, and Ernest Givins at a Texans gathering before our first game.

Not counting my teammates from UH, of course.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I also attended a party at the Adams Mark (a hotel near Arrowhead) and got to briefly meet a lot of the Chiefs players there.

Made about 2 sentences of small talk with TG.

They were all pretty bored, looking for some tail and didn't want to socialize much.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You give TG some???? :icon_eek:

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

You kidding? HH would let him pee in his butt.

1 person likes this.
  9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:Loco:

10. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I met Vick in college on a couple of occasions.

Saw Mark Rypien leaving a skate arena in '91.

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:bolt:

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You must spread some reputation...

:icon_lol:

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

When I think about it, I've actually met a lot of NFL players.

Name by name basis with O.J. McDuffie and Freddie Scott. Had class with Kerry Collins and Ki-Jana Carter.

I met Vaughn Hebron at the MAC Machine when the Eagles had training camp in West Chester.

Met Freddie Mitchell last summer at a Golf Course in Lansdale.

My best one is Jack Ham. He's in my Fraternity at PSU and I've met him several times and shared a few beers...

14. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Peyton Manning in a Yankee game

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I met JT at the game against the Jets on Monday.

16. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Byron Leftwich, as a Jaguar. Kelvin Kinney, Mainly known for his stint in XFL, played with Skins tho.. was my next door neighbor at one point, I never spoke a word to him though.. Then In I think it was 1997.. I met most of the 97 New York Giants, my family, which i just visited up in NY, are all Giants fans, and took me to a camp when i was 12, I met my friends Cousin Robert Walker, got his autograph, met Dave Brown, Jason Sehorn, Strahan, Amani Toomer, and a bunch of others, all autographed this Roster book my Uncle bought me.. the one person I wanted to meet the most, i didn't get too.. which was Rodney Hampton. Other then that I was in the same parking lot as Chris Fu'Ma'Faala (Sp?), and John Henderson.. [the day I met Byron]. Didn't care too much to meet them, just wanted to meet Byron.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Nice guys...

18. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Len Dawson at an autograph session. Actually dated Fred Arbanas' daughter in junior high. Got Derrick Johnson, Jared Allen, and Tamba Hali's autographs at a practice deal. Jayice "JC" Pearson I've seen several times, he lives in the same city I do. Never spoken to him but one of my boys did. Probably some more, but I can't think of any right now.

19. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Buck Buchanan. They don't make defensive tackles like him anymore. It was great to meet a Super Bowl winning Chief.

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

More nice.

:icon_cool: @ the Chiefs