Bears QB Jay Cutler Mum On Terrell Owens Trade Rumors

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Oct 14, 2009.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, Lovie may not be the best coach in the world but he is better than Jauron. I think that's pretty clear .............

1 person likes this.
  2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Are you trying to say you want T.O. back with the 49ers? LOL

1 person likes this.
  3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Never happen in a million years. Bears didn't decide to groom young receivers & then bring in a problematic WR on the down side of his career who needs his own valet for all the baggage. Bears can make some bonehead moves but even this is below them.

Just another media fueled non story IMO...

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Singletary wants winners!!! lol

5. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

wait so let me get myself straightened out....... is Terrel Owens going to be traded before the end of the season, or are they talking next year?

Sorry if that sounds noobish, but I didnt get much sleep and starting my last 12 hour shift of the cycle.

6. DaBears22

I believe that the talk is about trading him this year for picks and/or players.

7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

ah, I thought thats what it was but cant think clearly right now....... thanks DaBears22 :icon_cool:

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Will Ferrell is still alive? .. [joke, i like his movies tho.. without ppl like him, there is no me! ha].

k.. now..

I would love to see this, just to get Terrell out of that mess he's in.

9. DaBears22

It's one thing to get him out the mess that is Buffalo but it's quite another to for him to bring HIS mess to Chicago. I'm all for him coming here but I'm also very wary about how long his good behavior will last. If nothing else, the sideline fireworks between him and Cutler should be entertaining. :icon_cheesygrin:

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, and let's all be clear that the nfl trade deadline is this Sunday I believe so if T.O. isn't traded in the next couple of days, he's a Buffalo Bill the whole season.