NFL Players You've Met

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by cover the spread, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

i played high school ball with that douchebag Antonio Pierce. never thought he would make it, not even a prospect in high school.

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I met Andre Johnson and JJ Moses (former kick returner) at the mall I used to work at.

I saw David Carr at Pei Wei before we ran him out of Houston.

3. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Corey Lynch went to my church........

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Picture's worth a thousand words.
    [​IMG]

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Doug that picture is worth more than a thousand words.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Awesome Dougerrrr!

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Outstanding Doug. I've seen it before but most of our pictures are gone from the site moves this off season.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Lee Woodall, Gary Plummer, Ronnie Lott, Brent Jones, Merton Hanks, Rhett Hall, Jim Plunkett.....Eddie D

1 person likes this.
  9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Those were the days.....all our Ravens fans will recognize the College in Westminster Md. The Colts practice facility was there and open to fans. My brothers and I got most of the World Champion Colts autographs on those footballs. One big one we didn't get was Bubba Smith. He walked right past us but so many great names that day...Tom Matte and John Mackey and many many more....Billy Ray Smith...and we just walked up and said Mr. Unitas will you sign our ball....and never a hesitation He just smiled and said sure.
    Those were the days.
    Oh.....my Mom once spilled a beer on him too. They used to hang out at a bar called Oz and Ginny's in Westminster.

10. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

That's awesome Dougerrrrr

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_eek: oh sweets I had a joke but I just couldn't do it lol.

12. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Oh come on! :wild:

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Very cool story!

Except for the part about spilling the beer...

:tsk:

14. theeraser21

Johnny U signed some photos for my dad when he was a kid, there hanging up in my room right now, great pic Dougerrrrr. U was known for the way he was with the fans....

15. MediaGuy

Good God I am so old I could not remember all of them. Ohh Boy here we go. Start with of course John Unitas, Raymond Berry, Artie Donovan, Mike Curtis, Bruce Laird, O.J. Brigance (as a CFL Baltimore Stallion). O.J. Anderson, Danny White, Orlando Pace, Eddie George, Torry Holt, Ray Lewis, Obafemi and Brendan Ayanbadejo, Tom Matte, Stan White, Tony Siragusa, Edwin Mulitalo, Rod Woodson, Mike Flynn, Peter Boulware, Sam Adams, Rob Burnett. I know I've missed a few. But as I got older I tend to roll with the big dogs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great pics MG...

17. theeraser21

AWESOME MediaGuy!!!!! Billick is the one dude i'd like to meet in the NFL who never wore the horseshoe. Love the smile on Billick's face, or lacke thereof

18. MediaGuy

It was at a Radio Station Anniversary Party after he got fired. He was unhappy I was wearing the Coaches shirt and he could not LOL!

19. Nee-Nee101

Nee-Nee101 GO COLTS!!! 5-0!!

Since I live in Cincinnati (unfortunately!) I met a lot of Bengal players. In 6th grade (I'm a junior in high school now) I met Chad Johnson & T.J. Houshmandzadeh and like 2 years ago I met Demata Peko, Leon Hall etc.

1 person likes this.
  20. theeraser21

where was Tuna going in that pic?????

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

nice, I used to live in Ohio, also a Colts fan. Much easier to find Colts crap in OH than in NC