Browns Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 28, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2009.
  1. Browns

6.7%
  2. Bears

93.3%
  1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Browns just ran the wildcat formation and DA lined up as a WR on the right. Not a Bear within 20 yards of him. They didn't even look at him. Unfortunately Cribbs didn't either. Assuming DA catches better than our WR's that's a TD if the Bears don't adjust in the second half. I saw it live on the CBS feed, so I'm assuming the guys in the booth will see it.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

But you can't afford to lose DA if he gets hurt playing WR
    :icon_cheesygrin:

3. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

Yeah, who else is going to put up that big qb rating if he was out. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. cpgobrowns

Pretty sure I can get the 2 passing yards he had in the first half.

5. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

It would be nice if the oline could try blocking people, cutler is too valuable to let him get killed.

Ouch, penalty forces a nicely placed punt to be retaken and cleveland start this drive in fg range.

6. cpgobrowns

Jamal ran full steam ahead until the 2, then did his little stutter step, and didn't get in.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

TD browns. We have 2 rushing TD's and they are both by Derek Anderson. That was actually a reaching TD. Blocked XP. We suck.

Cribbs shoulder injury. With the 2nd pick in the NFL draft, the Browns select.....(Still giving the Rams the 1st pick)

7. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

There's a few others in competition for picks that high, what about the lions or raiders for instance.

8. cpgobrowns

Word. Being a little melodramatic. Cribbs back in. We're pretty bad though. Good 4th down stop by the Bears.

Rob Ryan caught on camera dropping an F-bomb or two on Cutler. Browns red zone defense has been good today. Hard to believe in a 30-6 game. 5 turnovers now.

9. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

Shame not to get a safety, but will settle for a tillman pick 6.

10. cpgobrowns

Brady Quinn warming up

Why not wait until after the bye? What's the point of throwing him in w/ 3:14 left?

Crap. Rams are winning. 1st pick up for grabs again.

11. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

Your offence just hasn't been giving your d much chance, just finding new ways to cough up the ball it seems.

If you are off next week then bringing in quinn now does seem odd.

12. cpgobrowns

Yeah. This is a carbon copy of the Minn. game and the Denver game. Offense so inept that the defense can only keep them in it for so long. But, w/o Eric Barton for most of the game and DQ for all of the game, I can't complain about the way the d. played today.

Oh well. Good win Bears fans. Did what you had to do.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Congrats to the Bears fans.

14. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

this

15. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

Nice win but... our red zone production needs to improve as well as our pass protection. Matt had a superb day and D.Manning was on fire. I like Rob Ryan and his D was always in Jay's face.

16. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, with how much Shaun Rodgers was in Cutler's face in this game, I highly suggest Lovie have that O-Line work on some blocking drills in practice this week.