7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Sweep The Squealers

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

1. Carson > Ben
    2. Esteban will make Ike and Gay Besa al Bebe
    3. Benson is a Beast
    4. The Bengals are for real
    5. The Bengals aren't the Broncos
    6. They do better knowing they are the Undersdogs
    7. Roy will Horse Collar the entire Steeler Nation if the Bengals lose

1 person likes this.
  2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

good luck hope you guys win

lmao love your avatar

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

What is Besa al bebe?:icon_redface:

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Kiss the Baby in Spanish I think

At least Esteban Spanish according to his iPhone app

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

lol I don't really trust Esteban's spanish.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

neither do I, but the free online translator says the same thing :lol: maybe he actually got it right

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well there ya go. If Troy wins this battle do you think he will send Chad some head and shoulders?

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rofl: I fixed the troy to ike and gay, I had to go look up his check list and it was them two on it not Troy

:lol: @ the head and shoulders

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

You're not winning this one buddy, Ben > Carson, and Benson can't gain 100 yards on the Steelers sorry buddy. Send Roy to horse collar me all you want, but just like the Bengals he will fail.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Oh and you're right, the Bengals aren't the Broncos... The Broncos beat them.

10. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

1. Carson > Ben - Meh.
    2. Esteban will make Ike and Gay Besa al Bebe - LOL
    3. Benson is a Beast - Meh.
    4. The Bengals are for real - Maybe.
    5. The Bengals aren't the Broncos - Well duh.
    6. They do better knowing they are the Undersdogs - If you say so.
    7. Roy will Horse Collar the entire Steeler Nation if the Bengals lose - LOL

11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

It must be nice being such a homer. Maybe one day, you'll add some actual football knowledge into these posts, instead of stupid bullcrap reads. Maybe. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Rich like what? Rich like to take the fun out of everything doesn't he, I guess you never were the party man you probably called everyone's parents to let them know that their kids were drinking at a party :rollinglaugh:

dude chill with the seriousness, in all seriousness I don't think we'll sweep the steelers but doesn't mean I can't have some fun believing in my team

I would love to correct you about poor old Big Ben

his season stats are great yes. but they have dwindled a bit, until last year lol. and he's had one Great super bowl but that's all, in the time when Carson has been healthy he's done better than Big Ben or at least just as great lol. gets injured on the way to the super bowl don't help him

and for the record again, being on a team that won a super bowl don't make you better than someone else :rollinglaugh: until last super bowl you couldn't compare Ben to anyone just based on being on the steelers when the Steelers Defense won the super bowl while he had the WORSE QB Rating on a winning Super Bowl team :rollinglaugh:

:rofl: the broncos barely escaped the Bengals. with that fluke play

13. RichLikeWh0a

oh, you got me there. it's me trying to take the fun out of it.. no, it's me getting tired of reading ignorant butt posts. it's stupid to say carson palmer > big ben. like i said, 2 superbowls and HIGHER CAREER QB RATING is quite sufficient evidence. they dwindled a bit, because he was injured, and playing despite it? pretty sure that "dwindle" period, he was injured, idk due to a motorcycle accident, and playing anyway? i'm not saying not to believe in your team, i'm saying if you're going to post something like this, have it make sense, instead of being dumb illogical crap. it's annoying.

14. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rollinglaugh:
    you said Two Super Bowls but yet he only did good in one, and Carson's been playing injured longer than Ben has

second your the only one that seems to care so much to say something bad, others that actually post in these threads don't mind, or actually like them. if you don't like what I have to post then don't read them, simple as that, cry to someone else I will continue to have my fun.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Just don't cry to me because I won't give a crap, lol.

16. RichLikeWh0a

and you continue to ignore the higher career qb rating. who's crying? no crying here. i'm stating facts. you don't like it. much like i don't like your 7 reasons. :icon_cheesygrin:

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I'm not ignoring it, he does have a higher Career QB Rating. he's been out their longer, and not as injured as Carson has been. don't matter I'm still going to say

Carson > Ben

this is 7 reasons not all of my reasons are serious some are based on homer some jokes some facts

get over it, get off your high horse and if you don't like it don't read it

NEXT QUESTION

18. RichLikeWh0a

lol it's all based off homer thus far, sir. not "some"

19. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Mr D I love your 7 reasons. I enjoy reading them and laughing when you are wrong.

20. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

so Benson is not a beast, he's not leading the AFC?

like last week :p