7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Sweep The Squealers

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Nov 11, 2009.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Ok, since Mr.D said next question, I have a question.

Will I receive a horsecollar from Roy Williams if I yawn at this week's 7 reasons thread?

2. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

no he just will horse collar the entire Steeler nation this week

3. DaBearsrule4ever

Oh, ok, whew.

Thats a lot of horsecollars, lol.

4. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

No, Just when you are wrong. That is all.

And I think that he should just horsecollar the bandwagon fans. Leave the real fans out of it.

5. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Reason #8, Ochocinco will bribe the refs. :icon_cheesygrin:

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

no way the bengals sweep the steelers....not gonna happen, steelers are red hot right now

carson is in no way shape or form > ben. thats just false

benson will be denied completely.

roy wont be horsecollaring anyone as he finds himself on IR

rivers is sitting out cause hes faking injury to avoid ward

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rofl: I might agree with the rivers part

Benson will have a few td's and at least 60 yards, I don't know about him giving them 100

Bengals are Red hot as well, they do better on the road, and well this should be a great game either way

8. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

I love the "Only snitches wave little yellow Towels" Av.

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

so do I :lol:

10. The Steeler fans back in week 3 said it wasn't going to happen either.... I surely hope it does this Sunday, it'll definitely be an early Christmas present...

GO KICK SOME BUTT SUNDAY, BENGALS!

11. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

If the Bears can beat the Steelers(17-14 week #2)anybody can. :icon_eek:

12. DaBearsrule4ever

So, with Roy Williams out for the season, will we see anymore horsecollars this season?

13. blkngldbabe

You DID watch the game right? Are you convinced the Bengals outplayed the Steelers? Credit where it is due...that route jumped for a pick 6 was a killer...but when Mr. Automatic Reed misses an easy FG (third in two games WTF?) and your team wins by three you really can't be all that confident. Carson's old Roomie Troy is back on the field..There is no Chris Henry, who tends to have big games against the Steelers, and Timmons is back healthy. I think this game won't have the fourth quarter let down that ended up letting the Bengals back in the game. It WILL be a hard fought battle though. I look forward to it.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

:laughy32:

Steelers are a different team now then they were in Week 3. I also tend to believe that if Polamalu is in that Week 3 game, Leonard is much less likely to get that first down on 4th and 10...

The Steelers outplayed the Bengals in Week 3...no doubt, but let down in the 4th quarter and the Bengals took advantage. That's what good teams do and the Bengals are a good team. I can't see them beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh this time, but it could happen...

15. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

go bengals!

16. blkngldbabe

LOL... Typical.

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The Bengals pulled it off, congrats Mr. D. Hopefully the Steelers can grab a wildcard, I've love to see the matchup one time in the playoffs.

18. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

It's extremely difficult to beat a the same team 3 times in one season. But I'd love to see it. :icon_eek:

19. blkngldbabe

Great job defensively by the Bengals. Well played game. If our ST's weren't so effing atrocious, this may have been a different outcome. Congrats on the W though.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good win for the Bengals...bad loss for the Steelers...