T.J. Houshmandzadeh Ponders What Could Have Been With The Vikings

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Nov 21, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh says he has no regrets for picking Seattle's offer over Minnesota's in free agency, but he still can't help but wonder what it might've been like to play with QB Brett Favre. Of course, Favre was still retired when Houshmandzadeh picked Seattle. At the time, he said he based his decision primarily on the fact that Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck was better than either of Minnesota's quarterbacks, Tarvaris Jackson or Sage Rosenfels. "Had he (Favre) been there I don't know what would have happened," Houshmandzadeh said. "He wasn't there, so I felt I had to do what was best for me. And if you look at both teams, yeah, I knew Minnesota was going to be good, but I thought we were going to be really good, too. So hindsight is better than foresight, you know? And like I say, nine games into it, it doesn't look like I made a great decision, but it's too early."

Source: SportingNews.com

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

If it wasn't about the money, he'd of went with quality. See Moss to the Patriots for an example.

3. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

housh is a douche........

thats all I have to say

1 person likes this.
  4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:qft:

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wow way to throw your entire team under the bus.

What an butt.

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ya heres thing tj..... your only good cuz ochiocinco was on the other wr....... now your the "man" and whats the stats.... ya i'm not even going to check because its not worth my time. heck tj hushinmazd

7. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

All that needs to be said :D

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I guess were all in agreement then... Steve you can lock the thread now.

9. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I would love to have Housh in Atlanta.....he's better than Michael Dropkins, the king of fail

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Not so fast Roy!!!

:moe:

11. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Also, I thought that Mora II would be the first to throw the team under the bus, or Knapp would run them under one....guess not.

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

how long is his contract 4 in seattle? he is an idiot.

13. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

He could ride the bench, I'll take Harvin, Rice, and a healthy Berrian over him....

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yeah this is hecked up to say.

Freaking think crap through before it comes out of your mouth. Are players really this stupid???

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Not stupid, they're just self important.

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Wow is right! He also didn't think much of the players in Minnesota without Favre, not just Jackson and Rosenfels. If Elmer Fudd was the starting QB in Minnesota they'd still have a better team than Seattle. So much for your team evaluation skills, asswipe.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

man I would love to defend housh as an ex Bengal, but he sure puts his neck out on the line with these comments and rightfully so deserves the bashing he's getting here :tsk: