Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh's Growing Frustrated

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Dec 11, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh has been thrown to 104 times this season and has 61 receptions but he notes that what really matters is how many of his targets have been catchable passes, and not balls just headed his direction. According to him, he has dropped just one catchable ball this year and figures he would have 95-100 catches if he were targeted 130 times. "I used to get 130. I would love to be in his (Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson) position with 130 targets," he said. Houshmandzadeh said he feels like he mentally takes himself out of the game at times because he becomes frustrated. "It's just frustration. You're losing the game and you feel like, damn dude, throw me the ball, I can make plays. So when that doesn't come, you get frustrated. You've just got to fight that," he said.

Source: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:butthole2::crackhead::rofl::rofl:

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

should have stayed in cinci

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Isn't cinci glad to be rid of him?

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

No i know chad misses him and he was a good player

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

So it was all about the money, and not the horrible season then?

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

TJ should be pissed. I watch the Hawks game every week and no one gets him the ball. The offensive line is blocking for crap and it forces the QB to toss it fast, and with Housh not being all that quick he doesn't have time to get open.

Deal with it, dude.

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rofl: damn I don't blame him though. went from a great team to a washed up team

9. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

He thought the grass was greener on the other side, " And It Wasn't"

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

So Housh, who do you think Cincy's first opponent will be IN THE PLAYOFFS? Dumbbutt.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Screw you TJ you whiney lil punk butt hecker, I hated your attitude with the Bengals and I hate you even more with the Seahawks, you were never a #1 receiver and you aren't now.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I just think it's funny that had this headline been from T.O., it would be in the front page of every single sports site/newspaper in the world.

Carry on...

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well goes to show ya TJ Hous isn't all that now is he?:lmao:

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

:word:

15. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

So then I guess his 94 Madden '10 rating was almost a bit of a stretch then??? :icon_cheesygrin: