37 Reasons The Jags Will Beat The Colts

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by BU54, Dec 16, 2009.

1. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Thirty-seven reasons why the Jags will knock off the undefeated and AFC-top-seeded Colts on Thursday night.

I. Maurice Jones-Drew has been in a funk since fantasy football geeks cursed him for his kneel-down against the Jets a month ago, but said geeks will be so preoccupied with getting enough blue body paint for the opening of Avatar, they will forget to renew the curse before Thursday.

SOURCE
    The Colts won't make it to 14-0 and here are 37 reasons why this will happen - ESPN

2. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

two words: 16-0.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, while i've been pointing to this game for a few weeks as a possible upset situation, I'm not sure if I'm as brave as the writer to say it WILL happen................

4. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Well the Raiders beat the Steelers IN Pittsburgh. :icon_eek:

5. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

I think the Jags will beat the Colts, and the Jags will make the playoffs.

6. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

David Fleming has very obviously been reading Mr. D on GridIronFans.com to come up with this headline.

7. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Sixteen and zero(o) is 3. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, this sure beats Mr.D's 7 reasons :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Exactly TJ, 37 reasons? You better step your game up MR. D, you're looking like busch league.

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Jaguars won't make the playoffs. And they definitely won't beat the Colts. There's 2 reasons that is greater then any of those 37 lol.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...the Steelers blow...the Colts do not blow...

12. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Number 1 reason the Jags don't beat the colts or make the playoffs...

They get blacked out in Jacksonville.

13. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

dont think it will get blacked out....... didnt I read that this last home game was a sell out?

I could see the Jags getting there crap together and beating the colts...... but its a long shot...

Also sence the Bengals lost has Mr.D been around at all?

14. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

So far there's 17 reasons the Jags are beating the Colts....:icon_eek:

15. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

16. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Easy to say after the fact......

17. radman26

radman26 Rookie

Jacksonville are not nearly as good as their record suggests. A 7-7 team who were extremely lucky to defeat 3 of the struggling teams in St.Louis, Kansas City & Buffalo (all played in Jacksonville) & were blown out 41-0 at Seattle, another mediocre team. They have only played 2 teams with a winning record, Indy x2 & Arizona, & lost all 3 games. Wont make the play-offs & definitely don't deserve to!