Another Proud Moment For Philadelphia And It's Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SoDev, Dec 21, 2009.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8]YouTube - Philadelphia Eagles V San Francisco 49ers Snowball Fight[/ame]

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Lol. Don't go to the heckin' Linc with that crap on! Shoot!

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude, I would sue a whole lot of people in the Eagles organization for allowing this crap to happen. Totally and completely classless and unwarranted.

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Pretty typical Eagles fans crap. :icon_rolleyes:

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol good dont be an butthole and wear another teams jersey into a stadium. I wouldent walk into giants or cowboys stadiums in a eagles jersey that disrespectful. When i was at the linc nothing but cool people.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_rolleyes: So that didn't look like a Willis and Crabtree jersey then right?

7. ball in the baskett

If you dont want problems dont wear another teams jersey into another teams stadium. If you want to go to the game without a problem just wear regular cloths. Did they deserve it maybe not but wearing that is asking for it.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Stay classy Philly.

:tsk:

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_rolleyes: That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever read. They were supporting thier team. If you went to a game in lets just say Carolina when it is the Panthers v Eagles, you're saying you wouldn't wear an Eagles jersey to show support of your team? I doubt it and if you say you woulden't you a full of it. Respect the game, respect sportsmanship and let any fan support who they want. I'v sat next to Pats and Jets fans this season and not once did I ever consider doing anything this disgraceful to them. You know why? Because I actually have respect for people and it is obvious you and all those "fans" don't because they sure as hell embarassed the Eagles fanbase and just built upon the already bad reputation the had.

10. ball in the baskett

O please like philly is the only place this kind of thing happens.

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Did I say that? No I didn't, but Philly does have the reputation of having buttholes for fans. And this doesn't help break the "stereotype". And Notice how that is the only comeback you have, I wonder why? Could it be because I was right on showing support for your team? Again, this is classless, disgusting, and unwarranted.

1 person likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow. I wonder if they got upgraded into a luxury box.

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Hey mj, it's pointless arguing or discussing anything with BallInbaskett... just quit while your ahead you'll save yourself a bunch of time.

It took those security guards so long to step in because they are fat butt happy andy reid clones to busy stuffing there cocksucking mouths with philly cheese steaks.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

as much as i hate philly, you get the same treatment at fed ex field too

its a freaking shame

15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

ive been to two stadiums, heinz with a byron jersey on.. only problem i had was a chicken wing in the back lol.. and raymond james with my dware jersey on, no problems. I could see if they was up dancing around prancing, and bragging and crap.. but they're just sitting there, bad enough their team was losing.. and then all of this? I will WEAR my Cowboys gear, into the Redskins stadium this Sunday Night, I guarantee you if I'm snowballed to death, I will not be leaving that stadium.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

And Philly fans think they get a bad wrap...lol...

17. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

had i been there id a done the same thing. hells yeah im proud, in fact id be dissapointed if those two buttholes WERENT pelted with snowballs

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It's amazing the horrible reputation Philly fans have.

I just don't understand it.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i been to games in carolina atlanta and dallas all time i wore my gear and didnt have a problem in the opposing fans staduim and i went to dallas and seen the niner play dallas and they werent harresed or anything i was with three of them

bunch of classless hacks

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

these are the same peeps that threw snowballs at saint nick

1 person likes this.
  20. ball in the baskett

Its funny how this happens at the linc and the eagles fans are classless and last year seattle fans beam the jets with snowballs but they get nothing. Hop off the fans nuts theres bad things that happen at games all the time. Fans get in fights fans riot after losing games but those fans dont get called anything.