Another Proud Moment For Philadelphia And It's Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SoDev, Dec 21, 2009.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Just admit it was a little much dude.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

no what's ignorant is buttholes that act like this unaccetable behavior doesn't happen everywhere. it was happening last night to giants fans at fed ex. ravens fans were doing it too on sunday. i have had crap thrown at me at opposing stadiums. stupid but it's not a "philly" thing but the ignorant will say differently.

now for basket - please would you SHUT THE FREAK UP. you do not represent any of us. the vast majority of us season ticket holders will do nothing more than yell some things and have fun. it's the few rodheads that always seem to heck it up for everyone else.

word of advise, don't ever sit in 227 and act like that because you will get your butt straightened out real quick by people wearing eagles green. we police ourselves because we are tired of dirtbags that give us the rep we have.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

so out of a bunch only one would throw a snowball but you think that equates to a good portion of the entire fanbase ?

1 person likes this.
  3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

1's big number dude

1 = epic

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Whats wrong with wearing another teams jersey into an Eagles home game? If thats the reason to throw snowballs at fans of another team, thats a dirt bag reason if I do say so myself. Good thing i'll NEVER come to Philly when the Bears are in town because if I did, i'd come back home with a lawsuit or two to file.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i turely think basket is goobered. that's not a personal attack, i really think that and i am concerned.

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

7. DaBearsrule4ever

These are humanbeings we are talking about here. What it by some chance one of those snowballs was an ice ball and one of them got knocked unconcious? Thats a big problem right there.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah you should keep quiet sodev, i know enough eagles fans that have been given the "guido" treatment at giants stadium. that last game was a prime example.

9. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Man what a dumb thing to say. But this is a philly fan we are talking about. Heinz was full of snow this past weekend and I saw a bunch of Packers fans there wearing Jerseys. But did I see or hear about a snow ball fight with steelers throwing them at the Packers fans? NO! Cause there is some class in Pittsburgh.

These are the same fans that dump popcorn on opponents when they go to watch the Flyers lose games. Same fans that need to learn a new chant other than "Crosby Sucks" at hockey games when they would love to have his leadership on their team.

This is one reason Philly fans get such a bad rap. They do this, not just once, but repeatedly. Instead of sitting there watching your team play and win, you throw snowballs at the opponents.

Stay Classy Philly.

I for one would wear my gear to another teams stadium it is how you present yourself that makes people mess with you. If you go in there with an attitude people will mess with you. But if you go in there and support your team, chances are you will get a few buttholes talking trash, but most of the fans will be kind to you.

And to add to Smeagle's post, this does happen all over the place. So it is not just philly, but it is people like Basket who defend what they did that is wrong. Yeah, crap happens like this, but to sit here and say that it is the right thing to do is idiotic. And the vast majority at Steelers games do just yell at opponents. But nothing to the point of trying to start a fight. Fights start because of drunk idiots. Next time you are at a game, find an opponent and talk to them. You will have a good conversation about the game.

10. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Stop trying to change the subject to other teams and their fans, Eagle fans. This is about you, and everyone know this only happens in Philadelphia. :headspin:

This is guido thread revenge. :icon_cheesygrin:

Dare I ask... what is the "guido" treatment? Squirting fake tan lotion over the opposing team?

And again, no chance guidos actually watch football.

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

^^^This

what poor child like sportsmanship. and they won this game :tsk:

12. DaBearsrule4ever

If you go around the league, I bet that all 32 teams has atleast one fan who is an butthole. Hell, i've met some Bears fans in the past that are buttholes.

13. warcrychief

there were more than 1 in that section.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'll admit, it's a crapty thing to do. But you should know that if you walk into a stadium filled with Eagles fans with an opposing teams jersey on you're going to get hecked with. After all, aren't Eagles fans WORLD-RENOWNED for this kind of behavior? Walking blindly into a lion's den, yeah?

The snow was just a bad situation. It was far too easy for some douchebags to pick up snow and chuck it. I'm sure they would have received the usual verbal harassment if there weren't snow and that would be it.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah and ? it happens. going on and on about it gives dopes that act this way what they want and fuels it.

congrats, you not part of the solution.

16. warcrychief

and your solution Smeags is?

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Jesus. We must all turn to Jesus. That's the only way.

[​IMG]

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

to allow the team to handle it. i guarantee you most of those fans got tossed and if they were repeat offenders and season ticket holders they are having their tickets revoked.

because of dopes like these you can't even yell at the linc without some 18yr crap for brains usher coming over and telling you to knock it off or you'll get ejected. it sucks for those of us who can keep it civil and light hearted but that's how it is.

19. warcrychief

well why do you bring that up 2 your team Smeags?

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY!!! I'M TELLIN' YOU!