Another Proud Moment For Philadelphia And It's Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SoDev, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

exactly

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

all i want for christmas is for baskett to become a giants fan.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Hey now!! There is no need for all that... take it to the fight club. You should know better 'MOD'.

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

wow i missed alot. took me a few minutes to catch up. all im saying is if we let guys with jerseys from the other team walk around we run the risk of more of em comming and we lose home field adavantage. these heroes were performing a duty necessary to the success of the team. those dbags in 9ers gear should be taking the heat here, not the loyal fanbase

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

This

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

well its now obvious that ron and baskett were seperated at birth.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Not to mention the money those stupid 49's fans payed to see their team because they get to see them so often right? Grow up little boy. If you're worried about losing homefield then tell all the Eagles fans you know to buy tickets and not to let other teams fans get tickets before it's sold out.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I know it happens everywhere, and it is unacceptable where ever it happens. It shows a lack of respect for the game and for the sport. Plus I realize that those othjer fans PAY to see the game and I would feel just as bad and pissed if I went somewhere where I paid good money to watch my team, especially if I don't get to see them often, and got harassed and constantly bombarded with snowballs. I can see you agree with that but it still shocks me that people can't understand my point.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

How are they buttholes for going to support there team? Wow what an idiot.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

And he wonders why his mother doesn't trust him on the internet.

and easy with the personal attacks please

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i kinda feel for smeages here having to put up with BITB and Ron being fans of the same team..........

and ya wonder why santa wont bring you a SB bc you threw snowballs at him

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Aww...isn't that cute. Omen still believes in Santa.

The fans throwing snowballs were huge buttholes. They ruined the game for more Eagles fans then they did 49er fans. Look at how many empty seats there were around those two because of the snowballs.

12. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I will say this... where's been the outrage or anything about Jets fans chucking snowballs at the Falcons during their game-winning drive Sunday? Kinda pathetic to watch that display...

I've been to 4 games in the last 5 years in opposing stadium supporting the Patriots, and the only time I've caught flack was from Kansas City fans as I was leaving after a Chiefs win in 2005. Denver fans were pretty respectful this year (maybe cause I went with a Denver fan), Seattle fans were too depressed to care last year, and Chiefs fans were actually pretty decent after a 2004 Monday night game.

And whoever mentioned Seattle fans throwing snow at the Jets last year- do you conveniently forget Shaun Ellis taking a big chunk of snow and heaving it at fans? Or would that just kill your argument so you don't mention it?

13. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Get the video, make a thread about it and if it looks trashy you will find outrage.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I was just talking to a redskins fan and he said his freind got hit with snowballs by giants fans at fed ex. So there

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_rolleyes:And?

17. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I just talked to Donovan McNabb and he told me doesn't approve of your endless ignorance.

[​IMG]

Realistically, this was stupid. Also, the opposing team's fans paid for their seats just like the home team fans did, so why do they have any less rights? Screw outta here. inclulbus and i had no problems at the Buccs game, not a single negative word said to us. This doesn't come down to a classless fanbase, it comes down to classless douches. Period. Who, one on one face to face, wouldn't have done crap to those fellows. Ah well.

1 person likes this.
  18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He said so there dude, are you blind?

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Any sort of defense for this or excuse is just plain RAH-tarded...

20. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

There is NOTHING wrong with wearing another teams jersey in a visiting stadium. How many Eagles road games have I watched and saw atleast one person with an Eagles jersey on? Hmmm...

Did that person get blasted with millions of snow balls?