Another Proud Moment For Philadelphia And It's Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SoDev, Dec 21, 2009.

1. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin:Maybe we should start a thread on the classiest stadium for an opposing fan to attend. My vote would go for the Vikings-Met. Not only did we not get any crap, we actually got drunk in their bars wearing our Pat's Jerseys,before and after we killed them in the game. Of course they sucked then, so maybe it would be different now.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

ok so enough with the serious discussion on this.

my real problem is this, no batteries ?

3. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Too close to christmas to throw batteries. They have to save them for the toys that need batteries.

But in all seriousness, This does happen everywhere. If it was just a few snowballs, no biggie, but to continue to pelt them for supporting their team? How about every fan i see wearing any jersey/shirt/hat/shoes that don't support my team i will throw stuff at?

I wonder if it would have been the other way around and it was eagles fans getting stuff thrown at them if basket would think differently?

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Doing this kind of crap is not cool but wtf, throwing things at opposing fans is something that's done pretty much everywhere maybe not on the scale as the Philly fans but I've been known to throw peanuts, grapes whatever at opposing fans esp. Eagle/Cowboy and Packer fans. No one really gets hurt and it's more in fun than anything.

Saying not to wear opposing team garb though is just stupid, you go to a game with the intention of supporting your team and the way to do that is by wearing your colors, personally I would never go to another stadium without my 49er crap on heck everyone else.

BTW love the video those fans were getting bombarded and they probably did end up in a luxury box...lol

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

no surprises here, wouldn't expect anything different from such a happyy fanbase.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yeah because snow is soooooooooooo masculine :rolleyes:

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

well much more then a freaking grape. seriously, why even admit that ?

1) it's assinine to throw anything - period. so you're no better than the guys in this video.

2) when it's grapes and peanuts it's puts you right up there richard simmons.

the gayness is off the charts.

1 person likes this.
  8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I've already mentioned how crapty this whole occurrence was, however...

What kind of cat butt fanbase do the Bucs have? It's your duty to talk crap to opposing fans. Even Seahawks fans have enough balls to talk crap to me when I go to Qwest for Eagles games in my jersey, and I fully expect it. I don't cry about it. I laugh about it.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

funny the bucs fans were much more mouthy around 2000-2002.now they are back to the pre-super bowl limpy rod fans we all came to know.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

who eats grapes to a football game? lol

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Sweets, thats who, lol.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

freaking niners fans, actually surprised she hasn't thrown cheese at opposing fans as well.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

[​IMG]

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

and htoise eagles fans should not besurprised if they get yeled at or egt snow thrown at em. goes both ways. i dont want them in my house and im sure they dont want me in theres

14. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I was there. A lot of Philly fans are classless, and I kind of understand it because for many of them it's all they really have. That said, I do know a lot of Philly fans that aren't like that.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Keep this in mind... IF you throw anything at anyone inside the stadium for whatever reason and you are caught, you will get your game ticket privlages REVOKED. If I was a season ticket holder and my tickets got revoked, you better believe I would be going after that person. Talking smack at a visiting fan and throwing objects at them are two totally different things.

16. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

were you wearing a niner snowhat? if you were... you were on tv and now famous

17. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

No, I was by the 49ers tunnel in the lower level. That happened on the eagles sideline.

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Couple thoughts on this one
    A) These two niner fans might have really been freaking rods and totally deserved it
    B) They might not have been, we don't know because the snowballs are allready flying in full force when the video starts.
    C) This type of crap does happen everywhere and was definitely happening on Monday at Fed Ex
    D) Eagles fans should know by now that when it happens at their stadium it will get more press and be more discussed/critiqued.
    E)BiTB saying that you shouldn't ever wear your jersey into an opponents stadium is the stupidest thing he has ever said (and that's REALLY saying something)

My story from Monday night, On the drive out where a parking lot emptied into the only road out of the stadium (my god Fed Ex is a terrible stadium) an obviously intoxicated but enterprising young redskin fan decided to entertain himself by directing traffic until one car of other skins fans with a sunroof dared to not respect his authority. A brief shouting match occured and mr traffic cop decided a good way to defuse the situation would be to come over and spit in the sun roof at them. They in turn stopped their car (further holding up thousands in doing so) and 3 people got out and a rather gay shouting, shoving, posturing match began until one of the 3 slipped on the ice and knocked himself out. Unfortunately this turned out to be the driver and his car then became stuck in that spot while an ambulance came for him.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

1. Did I say I was better? No, just that crap happens and I know mine was done in fun and the people that were getting hit by the happyy grapes and peanuts were having as much fun sending them back.

2. I'm a chick and the only thing that Richard and I have in common is we both love men.

Admit what that I threw some grapes and peanuts, oh please stop trying to be the tough guy dude, seriously...you take the fun of out everything lately.

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco: