Shanahan $50 Million From Redskins?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BU54, Jan 2, 2010.

1. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Some league insiders believe that free-agent coach Mike Shanahan would like to get another suitor to the table in order to drive up his leverage with the Redskins.

But even if he can't shake any other team out of the bushes, we're told that Shanahan will still make more than $50 million under the deal that the Redskins have ready for Shanahan's signature.

LINK
    Shanahan on track to make more than $50 million from Redskins | ProFootballTalk.com

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

No Kubiak = Waste of money

3. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Yeah, ProFootballTalk also summarizes threads that we make on ES as their own. I wonder who came up with the idea of 50 mil.

However I wouldn't doubt this one.

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

The Redskins are going to pay him 50 Million dollars. Seriously do Dan Synder not understand what the world 'overpayed' means?

5. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

In the article it's their assumption that the Redskins are going to pay $50 mil for 5 years. Nothing yet to backup that "assumption" that I've heard of.

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Snyders track record, and his absurdness.

7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

It's his money, I could careless what he does with it as long as it helps the team out. He'll I still say the Yankess Franchise is worse than him by a long shot.