Official 2010 GIF Draft Talk Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

That was the same year I wanted us to draft Pat Watkins, and low and behold we did lol.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i meant more along the lines of he was never considered a top pro prospect despite playing on a defense that had alot of studs on it. some people had him a late first (to the steelers i saw actually a few times at 31 or 32) and some had him going in the 5th....i never really liked him, but i never really liked huff either and he went like 6th

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Patrick Robinson: Cake or Pie?

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

he did catch Noel Devine from behind which is quite the feat. Robinsons ball skills are questionable though.

5. K Train

i like him, just about the same as i like mcfadden a few years back, but not nearly as much as i liked cromartie....so take that for what it is lol

hes a physical guy, one of the faster corners. personally hes one of like 3 corners i would rather have than haden, i just think alot of steeler fans should be careful what they wish for with haden cause he'll fail in our d

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

just saw that damien williams declared officially....lot of first round prospects at WR this year, gonna be some guys falling to a lucky second round team

6. Jihad Joe

So im guessing you guys say "cake"

I love Robinson if he falls to our second, or even if we trade out

Him like this whole CB class isnt on par with top 3 CB's of the past few years, but all in all is a solid prospect

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Earl Thomas has officially declared... holy heck man FREAK... This sucks... I mean it's great that I get to see him in the NFL, but we still got unfinished business down hur.

8. K Train

yep, love him in the second, same as i did with mcfadden....im picky about any corner in the first....i remember when revis wasnt good enough for me, he made me look freaking goobered.

but alot of others made me look brilliant lol

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Huh?

10. K Train

now THIS MAN is in my top 5 future steelers, hes #2 actually. im excited about this

11. Jihad Joe

I think Bryant is the only lock. Williams and Tate are most likley to go in the first, but could easily be seconds.

Revis made every Horns fan in the world look like a freaking goober.........sorry Roy

The Aaron Ross bandwagon that year was Epic. You couldnt argue that Revis was better

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Whats wrong with Aaron Ross? why you be hating dawg?

As of right now theres 3 safeties worth taking in the first round, drafting anyone outside of Mays Berry Thomas in the first round is pushing it.

13. K Train

bryant is a lock, i think tate should be....damien, mike williams, lafell, and benn are all fringe guys that could go and might not go...who the heck knows lol

14. Jihad Joe

Nothing's wrong with Ross, it's just Ross is very good, Revis is All World

I dont think I have ever seen a player UT/Cowboy fans wanted more then Ross

Ross was to you guys what Golden Tate is to me

15. K Train

safeties are not valued that high....3 in the first is a great class imo, then theres even a steady amount of second/third round guys. weak corner class, but possibly an epic safety class

16. Jihad Joe

Nate Allen could rise, but with Thomas declaring I dont see it

Allen is like Robinson to me as far as value. Love him at our second, or even trading back into the early second.........First not so much

17. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

That year to be honest with you I wanted Sidney Rice in the first round or Justin Blalock. I liked Ross and wanted him of course but not more than Rice.

18. K Train

love all 3 top USF players this year....allen might be worth it in the 30s, but with thomas in the mix now like you said anyone who needs a safety in the first will probably have one.

allen will be a good starter real soon

haha, i always liked rice im glad he broke out this year.....i did have a man crush on blalock as well that year. and as far as corners went im pretty sure i was all about chris houston in the second round lol

19. Jihad Joe

I was kinda worried about Sid Rice. Off the Field stuff and Spurrier's Screw and Suck offense had produced crap WR's with the exception of Hillard, and even he didnt play up to his draft pick......Just goes to show

Loved Blalock tho

I liked Wright

20. K Train

i liked rice over jarrett at least.....ill chalk that up as a W