Official 2010 GIF Draft Talk Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Dec 16, 2009.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

bradford is an alex smith clone with the bad shoulder to go with it....and he just cant make all the throws, hes not anywhere near the prospect hes touted as....the idea of him challenging stafford for the top spot last year is laughable

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

also, i was saying clausen to rams for a while and everyone just kinda said year right, but ive thought about it and i think spagnola takes suh. hes a defensive guy who would end up with a STUD dline and im sure suh has been getting alot of hype in the st. louis area anyway, hes a pretty local product

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The only difference between Bradford and Chase Daniels is OU>>>Mizzou

3. K Train

lol now THAT might be your love for the big 12 talking

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

That old cliche about a defensive minded coach drafting a defensive player is rarly the case. Most coaches think they can find "gems" later in the draft on their side of the ball. Besides a like Stafford last season, the Rams need a face of the franchise that the fans won't want until he produces some hope during the season then switch their opiinion on him.

5. K Train

maybe so....i would not be surprised at all, im saying it if was me basically. suh is dreamy for any defensive scheme, spags knows that. im a believer in drafting for value rather than need, and too me if your picking one or two and you dont end up with berry or suh you are freaking yourself over...clausen at 3, i would do but no one deserves to go ahead of berry and suh

and like i said, smart rams fans know about suh....hes gotta be near a household name in that area

6. Jihad Joe

Suh would be the smart pick, but I think he is destined to go to TB

Hate to break it to you K Train, but I see Berry in Cleveland

7. K Train

id hate to break that to berry more than i would hate to break it to me

i think detroit would be stupid to pass on suh or berry at #2, the need defense and suh+hill=delicious and berry+delmas=delicious

8. Jihad Joe

Someone has to go there

Maybe they'll just draft Bradford

9. K Train

JJ....2 years later how do you feel about al woods as a pro?

im saying 3rd or 4th round pick, solid against the run and pass, 315 pounds but athletic....can play nose or end....limited experience, but tons of upside...thoughts?

10. Jihad Joe

I would love him in the 5th, would accept him in the earlier mids considering we can afford to develop. I like him as a high end reserve that can move all over, similar to SLH

As far as NT, can he pack on 15 LBS and play at a high level? Thats the question

11. K Train

i just know you had strong feelings for him, you once referred to him as your pet cat

12. Jihad Joe

I did, and would still love to see him in Dallas, however at this stage I would prefer Cody, Troupp, and Owens to Woods

Going back to Bradford

I think Alex Smith may be the best spread QB the NFL has ever had

Seriously, I cant think of another

13. K Train

i think vince young might have more career wins than smith lol

i was young when peyton was at tennessee but didnt they run a spread?

14. Jihad Joe

No

And I dont think Texas ran much of a spread either, but Im gonna defer to Roy on that. I think he just took alot of snaps from the gun

Gerhart's declaring

Good pro, or will he disappoint white people?

15. K Train

alright i remember one.

timmy chang

pure stud, i heard mcnabb held him back big time

theres about a dozen RBs i would rather have. hes a tough runner but not the prospect hes being touted as. white people will be disappointed, hes a harder runner than hester or leonard but not exactly a pro starter at RB

16. Jihad Joe

lol, I used to watch that dude when I was stationed in Hawaii

Great way to kick of a saturday of clubbing. Get trashed a 55-45 UH game, hit the clubs, then pass out on the beach

Im just gonna start pretending Noel Devine is white ala Kevin Durant

17. K Train

now THAT crap was hilarious, people just read the thread and just accepted it

18. Jihad Joe

He is white in the heart of Jihad Joe.....eventually I plan on making a thread in search of the Crackerist player in the NBA, I have a criteria

Gerheart's round value.........2nd?

19. K Train

3rd.

not as versatile as leonard was, doesnt have the leonard leap and isnt a great blocker for a FB

20. Jihad Joe

I should also note that the only bias i have worse than my "Anti Big 12, in particular Oklahomo QB's" is my "Anti White People Playing Skill Postions" bias.....TE's excluded

I think it should be illegal for a white WR to run a pattern deeper than 15 yards