Your Thoughts On The Miz?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I originally hated the miz i thought he was garbage but latley i think he has done a good job as a heel. What do you guys think about the miz does he have a bright future?

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Miz is the best thing going on RAW right now IMO. His promo with MVP the other week where MVP went off was great. The old meatheads on RAW could actually learn something from the Miz right now.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

his mic work is excellent, and his in ring work is rock solid. My favorite heel in wrestling today

He has come along way since Tough Enough

4. ball in the baskett

Yea mvp vs the miz could be a really good us title fued. I wonder if they would keep the fued going until wrestlemania.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

and the real world lol

Im also glad he got a new theme song i hated his last one he had.

5. SRW

He's like the CM Punk of RAW right now.....the WWE tries to bury CM Punk by getting him in a program with R. Truth after he was the World Champ and now he's money again with this cult angle.

Pisses me off how the WWE caters to the dinosaurs and not the young talent. The Miz is doing some really good stuff right now. He's got instant heat the moment he enters the arena.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

IMO, its not just WWE, its wrestling in general. The old horses get the most attention. Granted, theyve built their names over time and fans still love to hate them, but young talent cant be ignored.
    Miz and Punk are two guys that are GREAT for WWE, but they're just being held back. Unless the two of them and see how high they rise

7. ball in the baskett

Isnt that what killed WCW :icon_eek:

And i couldent stop laughing during cm punks promo shaving that girls hair

8. SRW

One thing you do have to say is that the WWE seems to be highlighting the young talent.....Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, CM Punk, The Miz, Kofi Kingston.....but they don't seem to get that get over the top win over an established star in a big spot. The closest we have gotten was Kofi's beatdown of Randy Orton at MSG on RAW.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, CM Punk
    three of their biggest stars, and the majority of the US fanbase cant see them on TV each week.

To me, they should be on RAW, they're the face of the company

10. SRW

The problem is the big stars on RAW are Randy Orton, John Cena, HHH and Shawn Michaels....which one of those is willing to do a clean job to a youngster to bring them up? None of them....

11. ball in the baskett

Did you guys know that drew used to be in a tag team with william regal in like 07. I went to a smackdown back then and saw them in a dark match. Its just funny that they act like hes brand new signing or something lol.I also really like drew but john morrison puts me to sleep on the mic.

12. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Vince Russo making David Arquette the champ is what killed WCW, imo. WCW was doing great til they brought that idiot in to do booking.

13. SRW

Good point about Morrison on the mic.....that's why I think the WWE really needs to go back to using managers. Some of these guys need someone like a manager to be their voice and teach them at the same time. But that's too "old school rasslin" for the genius Vince McMahon...the same guy who thinks "wrestling" is a dirty word.

Look at what TNA is doing with Ric Flair and A.J. Styles. That is a great way to get talent over and cut great promos.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

good point SRW, good point

15. ball in the baskett

To be fair to triple h when he really likes someone he is willing to put them over. I remember he put batista over 3 ppvs in a row when batista was just starting to get big. He also put over jeff hardy before and i have a feeling that since shamous is his guy hes gonna put him over in the near future.

Orton from what i hear is a real butthole and is power hungry backstage. Did you guys see how pissed he got when kofi botched the punt and orton just had to give him a rko? Rumors going around that orton was trying to talk to managment about depushing kofi after that.

16. SRW

Orton is an butt.....HHH though plays his games backstage too. I am sure the only reason Sheamus is getting his push is because he is friends with HHH. Otherwise he'd be buried as well.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Ric Flair will be the greatest move TNA ever made when its said and done.

but on the WWE side, I can only imagine a manager for a guy like Morrison!

18. SRW

It's like when Edge and Vicki Guererro were together....Edge was a big star already but Vicki put him to a whole other level. They tried to match her up with that bum Erik Escobar....but the problem was he sucked on all levels.

I can see the WWE doing something with Bret Hart to get the Hart Dynasty over big time....that's got potential.

19. ball in the baskett

Thats expected though hes the first in line to take the company over when vince is gone since shane left. I think HHH gets to much bad rep though he cant put everybody over he has to look good himself to.

Imo when the miz faced john cena he should have put miz over. What happened cena beat him real quick at a ppv lol

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i recently read something about Bret supposedly lining up with the Hart Dynasty to further push them

that would be a wise move on WWEs part, hart would give them alot more credibility than the big boobed blonde

shemus is a snitch who got beat down by Yoshi Tatsu

/end of shemus discussion