Your Thoughts On The Miz?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Jan 24, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Another wasted talent is Jack Swagger....that guy has more wrestling talent than 2/3 of the roster. Yet he's relegated to an overglorified jobber thanks to his lisp. Can you imagine if they lined him up with a manager to be his voice? He has the potential to be a headliner with the right program.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He was great on impact as a manager for AJ that has alot of potential

But imo ken anderson will be the biggest. It might sound stupid but i think wwe releasing kennedy might bite them in the butt like wcw releasing austin. Not saying hes gonna be next austin but i think hes gonna be a big star.

3. SRW

Anderson can be....if he stays healthy. The guy is more brittle than a Saltine.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

swagger lost to santino :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

my brother wrestles in the indy world, hes told me Swagger is incredible in ring and behind scenes and hes totaly frustrated with WWE jobbing him to idiots day and night.

6. SRW

They totally wasted an opportunity to build him up for the Rumble by having him job to Santino....they could of had an over the top challenge each week and have him win to make him go into the Rumble as a dark horse....now he'll go in and be an afterthought. Completely wasted opportunity....

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

they're going to have another draft and hes going to ECW agian He thinks

8. SRW

Are they going to even keep ECW? I though there was word it might be done away with?

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the news sites keep reporting that its going away

but Swagger and the Briscoe brothers have said that WWE is going to use ECW to bring in young talent and build them there
    But its all based upon the fact that someone will continue to keep it on the air.

10. SRW

Bring in Joe Hennig!

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ive read a few good things about the kid.

12. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I heard ECW is being kept as a second tier promotion (Basically what it is now) and being rebranded.

Talking about talent, no one has talked about Evan Bourne, that guy is simply insane!

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Evan Bourne needs to get put back on ECW. A lot of guys on the indy scene now of days, when they sign with WWE, i'm happy for them BUT in the back of my mind, I fear for their career knowing the chances of them getting buried are very good. I understand having to pay your dues in the wrestling business but if you are going to continue to get buried, your time is only being wasted.

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Agreed. Vince seems to get a kick out of destroying talent with supreme popularity from outside promotions just to assert that the WWE is the best.

I'm worried for The American Dragon Bryan Danielson, he's a real gem but no doubt he'll get drowned by Vince McMahon as well. Rumours have it that he's going to enter CM Punk's Straight Edge crew, so it would seem that he will be getting similar treatment.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Bryan Danielson could tie guys like Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton into about a million knots if he really wanted too. Put Triple H, John Cena, or Randy Orton in an ROH ring, those three would get BOOed out of the building.

16. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

I don't watch wrestling but I did watch The Real World NY when the guy was on there as Mike. He was so weak and got punked by that chic Coral all of the time. It was funny as hell. He was a very likable guy though. I remember what a big wrestling fan he was though and how he would roam around the house acting like a little kid who loved wrestling and would play out "The Miz" character for fun. To hear that he actually got a career in wrestling is pretty remarkable and crazy and the fact that he's one of the most popular guys on there is really nice to hear. Good for Mike or the The Miz. He has come along way and deserves his success.