WrestleMania XXVI

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 23, 2010.

1. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

These are professional wrestlers! Each one at this age and they are still tearing down the house!

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

WOW......this might be better than last year's match!!! :icon_eek:

3. best freaking match since RVD vs. Cena at One Night Stand

4. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

the kick is coming

5. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

yea it was great actually haha TNA is a joke

6. so friggen good...

7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Great work by two veterans of the squared circle

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

thank you for an amazing career Shawn Michaels

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

TNA trumps WWE seven days out of seven
    but we'll discuss that in another thread

9. TNA Talent > WWE Talent

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

The moonsault onto the spanish annouce table was prob the greatest moment ive ever seen

11. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Better than these?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwZBINfWNE]YouTube - Undertaker throws Mick Foley off the Hell In A Cell[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLkFhGRUoTg"]YouTube- Hulkamania Is Born[/ame]

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Better
    Hulkamania was overated

13. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Better than these?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7dLBbGIiiM]YouTube - WWF The Rock Hulk Hogan Confrontation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0erY1Wk_YvU]YouTube - stone cold with a beer truck[/ame]

14. Even though I haven't followed professional wrestling in nearly a year, I wanted to see two of my childhood hero's growing up lock up one more time, Bret "Hit Man" Hart and "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. First time since WrestleMania 12 that these two legends were on the same card at Mania.

Tonight, we witnessed The Hitman finally getting revenge on Vince McMahon over the Montreal Screw Job and the unfortunate ending of one of the most historic careers in the history of wrestling.

Shawn Michaels however will always be The Showstopper....The Headliner....The Main Event....The Icon! Thanks HBK for giving your fans 25 years worth of memories that will certainly last a lifetime. :icon_cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BSNnuosw8I"]YouTube- NEW Official Shawn Michaels Titantron 2010[/ame]

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Taker v Michaels made up for the utter crap on the rest of the card
    with the exception of Jericho v Edge

16. A-MEN!

17. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Tag Team Match: Weak sauce. Why hold down John Morrison like this? It's a freaking disgrace.

Legacy Match: Honestly, other than creating a feud between DiBiase & Rhodes, what did they gain out of this match?

MitB: I'm happy Drew Mc didn't get the win, but honestly, who saw Jack Swagger would get the push?

HHH/Sheamus: Terrible wrestling match. Sheamus seriously has nothing to offer in the ring. All this does is boost Hunter's massive ego.

Mysterio/Punk: I really was looking forward to the prospect of Mysterio turning heel here. Instead, we get a short, carbon copy Rey Mysterio style victory, snore.

Hart/McMahon: A lot of contenders for worst match of the night, but this has to be a serious choice. An overly long squash match that probably would have been considered to have been poor even on an episode of RAW

Jericho/Edge: Slow buildup, but developed into a nice match, with a good spot after the match. Too bad they hecked up the build up for this one.

Diva Tag Match: This was horrific even for a divas match. Just Eurgh.

Cena/Botchtista: Sooooooooo many botches. Painful to watch, thank god the rumours were false about this main eventing.

HBK/Undertaker: Classic, better than last year. Best Wrestlemania match ever? I think so.

In all really, it didn't reach the standards of Wrestlemania. If it wasn't for HBK/Undertaker and Jericho/Edge, this honestly could have reached December to Dismember standards.

18. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow, this is one Wrestlemania I really didn't care for.

MITB Ladder Match: I'm glad Drew McIntyre didn't win but Jack Swagger was one of my last picks to win. Not to mention Swagger took forever to unhook the briefcase in the end. Seeing there is a Money in the Bank PPV coming up, i'm wondering if they have better plans for that one.

Bret Hart/Vince McMahon: When The Hart Family was coming out with Vince, you could see them screwing Vince from a mile away. I was just expecting that to be later in the match.

John Cena/Batista: How many moves did Batista botch during this match? Atleast three or four? If Batista was a rookie and didn't get the pushes he has gotten since he broke away from Evolution, he wouldn't even be on the WWE roster with all the moves he botches. He's going to paralyze someone eventually.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

It was better then last year atleast

20. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Cena looked in legitimate pain after Batista completely screwed up a DDT. Mr Kennedy got sacked by WWE for far less than what Dave has done over the years.