The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Was it raining when you watched it?

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It actually might have been...I do recall the next day was cold and drizzly.

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Collateral - out on Bluray this week.

4. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Watched Pandorum last night...not sure what I think about it......confused

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's what I thought.

I haven't seen that yet.

Watch it a few more times dude, it hecked with my mind hard.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Just watched "Capitalism: A Love Story"

10/10

7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Finishing up "Step Brothers" for the 20th time! :icon_smile:

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I could never make it through that movie, even though it has two of my favorite comedians in it.

Watched Capitalism again.

Still 10/10

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

2012.....HUGE disappointment

10. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

The Blind Side, I thought it was great! A feel good movie.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

seen Law Abiding Citizen it was a good story then it got like to ridiculous and over the top it coulda went a whole another direction and being a more gooder movie IMO

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Agreed. Excellent basic plot premise/storyline and it started off good but it would have been a LOT better, even great, if they had kept it more believable and true to life. I love revenge flicks but this one just got silly.

13. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

The Blind Side
    Saw the Blind Side, heard reviews of it being called the Bland Side but I thought it was very well done. Had good acting and was an amazing story about a real life homeless very big (not fat just built) black teenager that started going to school in a basically all white community. He had nothing but 2 shirts and one set of shorts.... he was offered a place to sleep and soon after adopted into a white wealthy family and soon became an amazing football player that in 2009 was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens.

Sherlock Holmes
    The movie was not what I expected, I was expecting a little more volume of the voice from Robert Downey Jr but it seemed he could only do that accent in only one volume throughout the movie. Jr did provide some very comedic scenes and did Holmes from the books justice with having the knowledge that not your ordinary investigator has, and even went above that and provided holmes with a humerous side. I liked the movie but I wouldnt go out and buy it or recommend it to people. Jude Law was more convincing then Jr.

14. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Ninja Assassin - Poorly scripted plot and backstory. Too much CGI to be a good martial arts film.

15. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

look up here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qXM0nZq0RA]YouTube - Three Amigos - "Look Up Here" - Steve Martin[/ame]

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I watched this movie a few hours ago.

I'm still ashamed that a New Yorker like yourself would agree with the actions taken by some nutcase who has brain damage from being beaten up by the guy he chokes his chicken to in bed.

*fap*

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Watching 'Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day'.

Hilarious so far... :Loco:

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

That movie is great...

I wanna go see a movie but theres nothing good playing.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yep it was great!

I heard they have a Christmas special out as well, can't wait to watch that!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anyone see Men Who Stare at Goats? Curious to see if it's worth purchasing...