Seahawks Sign WR Mike Williams, FB Ryan Powdrell

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 15, 2010.

1. The Seahawks have signed wide receiver Mike Williams and fullback Ryan Powdrell, two of the 17 players who were on tryouts this week. Williams was the No. 10 overall pick in the 2005, chosen by Detroit and has struggled at times with his weight, but came in to the tryout in great shape. Powdrell comes at a position that's thin with Owen Schmitt as the only other fullback on the roster.

Source: Seattle Times

2. Trueseablue

Trueseablue Nickle Player

:icon_cool:No learning curve for those that already know the system,plus they can assist the others along.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Williams will be the comeback player of the year...lol...

4. bambam

bambam Rookie

:icon_rolleyes:

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

What would he need 13 catches?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think that, plus less visits to all-you-can-eat buffets than games played should seal the deal.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

13 catches for 140 and 2 TD's should do it over 16 games.

8. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

We needed size at receiver, but this is ridiculous. Mike Williams? Seriously?

Fail.

Let's just hope we can get a real receiver in the draft. Damian Williams or Andre Roberts. (The best two receivers :icon_cool:)

9. Trueseablue

Trueseablue Nickle Player

:icon_cheesygrin:
    :icon_cheesygrin: The SEAHAWKS will surprise this year...in a good way:icon_twisted:

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

watch him dominate lol

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

He takes the first step towards comeback player by snatching the starting gig from Housh!! :laughy32:

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I know I'm in the minority, but I think he will do well.