Ex-Giants LB Lawrence Taylor Arrested On Rape Charge

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by MediaGuy, May 6, 2010.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm glad I READ the article ( I guess it has been updated since some comments in here seem outta place).

How many chances can a person get and continue to piss on them? As far as I'm concerned LT needs to go away for a long long time. And for the love of God please take him out of the HOF (IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE)

And on a lighter note: Patronizing a prostitute is illegal? Really?

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

OJ wasn't guilty.

LT has no place in the NFLHOF. Period.

4. SoDev

Innocent of what? OJ is in jail right now. WTF are you to decide, lol. Craps based on what happened on the field read up.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Murder.

6. SoDev

Why you stuck on that. He's in jail right now.

7. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

At first glance, this was pretty hecked up. But from what it sounds like to me, as more information comes out, LT paid to have s*x with a prostitute. Was duped into thinking she was of age (I'm sure she didn't openly admit to him she was 16) and then her pimp slapped her the heck around afterwards.

OK, so LT paid for s*x, a crime. He also had s*x with an underaged girl, a crime. But I'm not really quick to pull out the pitch forks and torches. That crap could happen to anyone desperate enough to pay for s*x. The only real crime it seems he commited was hiring a prostitute, then being duped because the girl happened to be underaged, yet, still a prosititute. If this wasn't a major celebrity, I'm sure it'd be as minimal a sentence as they could give him.

3 people like this.
  8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm just sayin LF doesn't belong in the HOF.

9. SoDev

Yea, take arguably the greatest defensive player in NFL out of the HOF because he liked drugs and ho's. Right.

10. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

The best post I've read in a very long time.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the pimp brought the girl to the hotel. how could l.t. know the prostitute was a minor? he should be charged with solicitating prostitution but i'm not sure pinning statutory rape on him is right in this case.

12. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I just started listening to the book, The Blind Side, on CD, and the first chapter or two talks all about the hit that ended Joe Theismann's career and discussed Lawrence Taylor's reaction and what he had to say about it afterwards.

13. SoDev

Thats great rf52 :icon_lol:

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What if he requested an underage prostitute?

15. SoDev

Possible. Also possible that he was doing blow and paid the pimp to beat her before she got there and he beat her even more even though the police say the pimp did the beating and no drugs were found.

Point is he's notorious for liking his pro-hos, but he's never given any reason to assume going for minors was his thing. He's a heck up who, hecked up again.

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Holy crap. I didn't hear about any of this until right now. Woah.

17. SoDev

Where you been all day? :icon_smile:

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Work without radio except for the Phillies game on my blackberry.

19. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

wow, that would be pretty f'ed up, wouldn't it? of course, it is L.T., so maybe ............