Seahawks WR Golden Tate Caught Trespassing In Donut Shop

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Sweets, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Seahawks rookie wide receiver Golden Tate was caught trespassing inside a Top Pot donut shop in Bellevue, Washington at 3 AM Saturday morning according to TMZ.com. Cops would only confirm that Tate was given a "trespass warning" -- and was not arrested -- but they wouldn't expand on why the 21-year-old was inside the store while it was closed. We spoke to the manager of the Top Pot shop ... who said he would not be commenting on the matter. On a related note, Top Pot recently inked a deal to become the official coffee and donut partner of Qwest Field -- home of the Seattle Seahawks.

Source: TMZ.com

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Seriously, you're a multifreakingmillionare now

What in the heck are you doing?

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao: I can't help it, this is hilarious...sugar rush??

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:facepalm:

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

The name was the shop is Top POT. And it is a doughnut shop. You figure it out.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:weedfly:

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hes not a millionaire yet....HOP OFF

and he did have 14% body fat which was by far the most of the receivers at the combine.....maybe this is why

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh out loud. You get drafted to play in the NFL and you break into a donut shop. Hmm. Interesting.

9. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

One of the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life.

10. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Sounds like a rookie prank.

11. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Top Pot donuts are epic.

12. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I've gotta try those when I'm up there.... Carroll and Hasselbeck agree that the maple bars are irresistible. :eevil:

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

and you gotta know the cops are staking out the donut shops 24-7. freaking idiot.

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude, donuts are freaking awesome. This isn't dumb, he must be having those monthly cravings.

15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Basically the dude running the counter went to take a crap and Tate decided to help himself to some donuts. Nothing big. media makes it sound like he broke in when it was closed. Whatev's. Not such a bad thing. Just needs to wait next time!!

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This.

Local ESPN Radio were giving him a pass on this one because he 'apparently has great taste in donuts'. If it were any other donut shop, they would hold it against him.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Lol that was the first thing I thought. I thought, the local po-pos probably have the emergency signals from the store page them so they can be on the scene in minutes.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Donuts are my dinner,

18. K Train

i said tate had the strongest hands in the draft and he goes up and TAKES the ball, well he didnt want to wait for them to give him a donut he wanted to go TAKE one

19. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I don't like the guy but I won't hold this against him. People do dumb crap when they're hecked up. I was blacked out my freshman year and started going thru a parking lot taking people's passes out of their cars. Crap happens

20. K Train

lol i do crap like this 2 times a week

why dont you like tate?