LeBron James To Make His Decision On Thursday

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ill point you towards the lakers squad that was loaded with superstars that didnt win a title

talent doesnt always equal success

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If LeBron signed with the Heat, while I would not root for them, at least I would be happy knowing that the Lakers reign of winning titles would be over for a while.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

kobe can disagree all he wants but he was crap without shaq until gasol came around, even kobe needs someone to get it done with

lebron is better than kobe and its by a wide margin...and being so much younger than kobe thats saying something. kobe has the prettier jump shot and the jewelry at the moment but i have faith lebron will get a few rings before its all said and done, he needs a supporting cast just like everyone else

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He won't be going to Miami tonight. That's the safest bet.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Gasol trade was a joke, IMO. Talk about the rich getting richer.

Stern should have investigated that deal.

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

He has been trying we have no salary cap space because we built our team to win not to tank and have tons of cap space

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

OKC > Team Trinity

8. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

You are crazy to say its James by a wide margin. It's very very close. Bryant is the best clutch player in the NBA right now by a wide margin and is a better shooter and leader on the court than James.

I do agree that James will win a few rings and needs the second all star to get him over the hump. All the superstars need the go to #2 guy.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

haaaa, yeah, and they are going to play all 48mis of every game too.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

you contradict your own opinion here.

if lebron is better by a wide margin then he woulsnt need a supporting cast like everyone else.

also - he had a supporting cast in cleveland but folded like a tent against the celtics and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he is nowhere close to being as good as kobe. kobe would never take a half assed left handed foul shot like james did because his cat was hurting.

this whole thing is pathetic and the people who say differently are proof the american public are iditos.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

11. K Train

KD will always be my boy, ill always like him more than lebron. out of college he couldnt even bench 150 and hes just taking the NBA by storm.

12. HateSteel

HateSteel Stray Dawg

Whatever happens tonight, it doesnt matter Lebron James is a worthless piece of crap for what he has put the city of Cleveland through, and Ill never watch him play another game. You might travel around the world 20 times and never see a better talent, but I could walk half a block in Cleveland and meet a better man.

13. K Train

lol...wow

14. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

THE DECISION is coming soon....

15. You can tell by now that the Knicks & Nets are out of the LeBron sweepstakes.

And the new Big Three in Miami could very well be a smokescreen to create more speculation and attract more viewership tonight. Things seem to change in the matter of seconds where LeBron's going. But we won't know for sure until those words come out of LeBron's mouth where he'll be spending probably the rest of his career.

At the moment, here's how I see it where James will be headed:

1a.) Miami
    1b.) Chicago
    2.) Cleveland
    3.) New York
    4.) New Jersey

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

If he goes to NY, he's just an attention tramp. (Hello one hour special)
    If he goes to Miami, I'd take the field in a heartbeat. Especially when DWade gets hurt again. I will root against him for NY Yankees reasons.
    If he leaves Cleveland, he becomes Art Modell (except kids know who he is. See Snowman's post earlier). I think most Cleveland fans expect him to leave, because that's what happens to Cleveland.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's going to Miami...if he didn't, he'd get killed at his weekend bash...

19. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

How long do we have to listen to ESPN making crap up before he announces?

20. K Train

i think the miami dream team is about to be a reality