Vikings QB Brett Favre To Announce His Retirement

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Aug 3, 2010.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

But, all the defense has to do is stack up at the line of scrimmage, and they stop the run.

Come on. AP's not that good.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think he wont come back. Not because he wouldnt, but because his ankle is hecked

3. They tried that before favre got there and it didn't usually work. In addition the Vikings just added Toby Gerhart.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Well, we're talking about Brett Favre here......

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Total Ownage did not go unnoticed. Not only does the guy spew cliches and steal from defenseless women, but even his jokes are total copies, so sad

6. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Wait a minute:

Brett Favre's flip-flopping is at full throttle, the surest sign yet that training camp is under way in Minnesota. Vikings offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and Favre's agent, Bus Cook, yesterday said the veteran quarterback plans to return to the team if he is healthy. The 40-year-old Favre still is rehabbing his surgically repaired left ankle that he injured in the NFC title game loss at New Orleans.

"I know it's a decision that he wrestles with," Bevell said after a morning practice as Favre was throwing the ball around with high school students in Mississippi. "He mulls things over. He's an emotional guy. . . . We just have to wait and see."

Source: The Boston Herald

7. sukiebaby

sukiebaby Rookie

I truly doubt he will retire this year. Vikings came too close for Brett to leave them now. Will bet a dollar he comes back to play for Vikings one more time.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think it all depends on what Dr. Andrews says about his ankle.

Is BF meeting with him next week?

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

12. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

I didn't go through all the pages but all of you deserve a big :icon_eek: for actually believing that he was going to retire four weeks before the season started.

13. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Classy Brendan.

U 2 hh

14. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

I just find it funny that Favre has done the same thing four seasons, but people still actually believe him when he says something four weeks before the season starts. Especially when nothing has even come out of his mouth.

15. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

It is funny, but if your going to call people out at least put in the effort and go through and quote the whole thread, lol. That would have been awesome then.

16. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

Ha too many pages. Guess I failed on an attempt to make an epic failure on everyone lol.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

LOL

1 person likes this.
  18. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES