Week 3 Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by VikingsFan28, Sep 25, 2010.

1. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

I need some help at my RB position

Shonn Greene against the Dolphins

or

Justin Forsett against the Chargers ???

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I would go Greene without hesitation.

3. VikingsFan28

he has only scored 10 FP all year and Tomlinson is getting most of the carries

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hard call...you said it on Greene, and while Forsett has done well when given the chance, the Seahawks seem to be allergic to running the ball. I dunno man, you're on your own. I think Forsett is going to have a very big game here soon, though.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it would help to know scoring, PPR or not? rest of your roster, starting requirements. maybe you have better options.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't like either...however, Greene is in the dog house in New York for his fumbling problems. Tomlinson is the more effective back so far. I'm hearing that Tomlinson is going to get the majority of the carries until Greene either gets his confidence back or LT goes into the tank.

The Seahawks run game isn't good. Forsett, Washington and Jones are pretty much in it together getting a similiar number of carries. Forsett is leading that pack, but like I said, the Seahawks run game isn't good. The good think about Forsett is he might be able to bust a long one at anytime...The Chargers run D has done a good job so far this season against MJD and Charles...with the exception of the long run by Charles early.

I think I'd take the lesser of two evils and go with Greene and hope he gets on track against the Dolphins.

7. VikingsFan28

Its PPR and this is my best option, i did a terrible job of drafting RBs this year

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

You are not alone