7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Beat The Falcons

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

1. Bengals own the all time Record against the Faclons 7-4
    2. Batman & Robin best WR Duo
    3. Benson is a Beast
    4. Bengals Defense > Falcons Defense
    5. Gresham is for real
    6. Palmer needs to prove himself again
    7. Bengals need this win

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Cool, I got Falcons.

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Really Got nothing to say.

I was at work during the game so I couldn't tell what happened outside of some updates on facebook profiles from fellow bengal fans. and what I seen on my football espn app on my iPhone when I was able to sneak in a check up

Caught my app at half time when the Falcons had a 21 point lead on the Bengals I had that look of disgust, I just knew Carson was freaking up somehow.

btw Carson's stats for the first half

1st Half
    Carson 11/20 95 Yards

The next time I was able to catch an update was 2 mins left in the 4th qtr we had gained 23 points since the last update

2nd Half
    Carson 25/30 317 Yards 3 TD's

it was 39-25 falcons leading the game. and a few plays later Ocho with a TD 39-32, I was like you gotta be crapting me, where was this team in the first half?

one good look is that Palmer isn't a complete idiot. if we can pull more of that crap out of him a whole game then we can be in some business

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Unfortunatly, it's hard to read into Palmer's stats because most of his numbers came in junk time.

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

what do you mean Junk time

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm assuming he means when the game was out of hand. The other team was using the 'prevent' defense.

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

in other words excuses

as I thought. I ain't saying he's at his old and not expecting him to start turning around but you can't blame his good play in the second half on the other team. the Falcons aren't that great as you may think. every team has bad days and good days or qtr's lol