Randy Moss Waived

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by Walnuts, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Don't you mean promoted?

2. No....I meant demoted.

Buffalo is demoted from being the biggest joke in the league.

But you could say sadly that Minnesota is promoted in the BIlls' place.

3. ragman

OK. My bad.

I didn't know what you meant.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Still seems like it would be a promotion to me but potato potato I suppose

5. I consider it a praise for Buffalo considering how hard they played in the last two weeks.

6. As this hasn't gotten weird enough......

Tom Pelissero: Twitter.com

7. ragman

If Minnesota does go through with waiving Moss, who's going to step forward and say it was their idea to do it?

8. That's the million dollar question......

9. ragman

Just look at the possible suspects.

10. Fire Childress now Wilf.....

Adam Schefter: Twitter.com

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

A demotion means you are moved to a lower bracket. How can you demote someone from biggest joke in the league? Biggest joke in the world? And where was Minny PROmoted from to become the worst? They would had to have been somewhere below biggest joke to make it up to that. Just sayin.

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Tomato tomato AJ

13. He sold his own soul and the integrity of the Vikings with the whole Brett Favre saga the last two seasons, then the Vikings traded a third round pick for Randy Moss, and then just four games later.....he tells his players that he is no longer with the team.....but hasn't been officially waived.

Wilf certainly isn't sold on wasting a third on Moss after just four games and with Chilly's decision to waive him. This may give him enough reason to pull the rug under Childress and fire him.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not really. More like tomato, potatoe

15. Like I said...it was more of a praise for Buffalo.

Just how Childress tied up his future with Brett Favre and now the recent developments with Randy Moss makes the Vikings the biggest joke in the league right now.

I didn't forget Dallas but I'm staying on topic. :icon_cheesygrin:

16. ragman

It's going to be expensive for Wilf to bring in another HC, unless he hires from within.

Waiving RM makes no sense if Percy misses any time at all.

17. If Moss wants back in.....could have a Mexican standoff between Moss and Childress.

18. ragman

You suppose management steps in and tells both to make nice because of the upcoming lockout?

19. If management does step in...I don't think Childress will be around to make nice with Moss.