Nike's 2012 Proposed Uniform's

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Nov 19, 2010.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Gotta call bullcrap on this one.

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

ummmmm NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Awful doesn't begin to describe all of these. I hope this rumor is squelched by the moans of NFL fans who see this joke.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

In one of the Yardbarker articles, it says that all of these renderings are fakes. I couldn't imagine the uproar if NIKE changed the uniforms to this garbage. Just the fact that they are saying the "changes" are going to be drastic has fans grumbling.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

QFT! Couldn't agree more.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i like the eagles one

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

9. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Only about 2 of those were good. The rest, God awful. The Jaguars one? Holy crap I'd be all for getting rid of them if they EVER walked on the field with those jerseys.

10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

The Jaguars one looks like it was made by a goobered five year old. And the Giants one is really bad too. There's only a couple I don't hate, but those ones are pretty cool. Then again I'm not a fan of those teams that would have their crap changed. I like the Jets, Eagles (a little), and Titans. Not that any of these will likely see the field, it would be an outrage if all these changes were made. NFL would look like Arena League overnight.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can honestly say that not one of them looks decent...

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Bucs, Panthers, Eagles, Redskins (maybe my fave), Jets, and Seahawks.. i liked, the Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, And mostly the rest of the teams, are freaking terrible.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

They're fakes, crap some of them have colors that aren't even part of the team and some logos aren't on right. Just because the logo has a spot of black or it is outlined black doesn't make black one of their colors.

Anyways they're pretty awful, I'm pretty sure people from here could make better uniform renderings.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Unfortunately, that hasn't stopped teams in the past...lol.