LeBron James Joins The Miami Heat

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I really hope the Heat blow the Cavs out. What Cleveland fans are doing over this whole lebron this is out of hand

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The way the Heat are now is just three superstars, and no worker bees. No supporting cast. Until they get that fixed, they aren't going to do anything.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

It's just sad. Totally sad. Act like freaking grown-ups and just get over it.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Rome wasn't built in a day. LeBron's supporting cast in Cleveland wasn't legit the first year he was there.

I know everyone was assuming there would be immediate results, but it'll come in time.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Anyone who expected them to just come in and dominate just doesn't understand how a team works.

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Bingo. People seem to think that because the Celtics did it in the first year, the Heat can. The only problem is that the styles of the big three in Boston complimented each other, whilst LeBron and Wade in Miami doesn't (Kinda like Iverson and Anthony in Denver which failed).

And yes, the surrounding cast stinks. Just a load of has-beens or never-beens who are hoping for a last chance of success.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

But everyone said they were going to win 81 games this year. :dontknow:

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Clueless goobers and bspn said that. True sports people knew that it wasn't that case at all.

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

But they were suppose to be the best thing to happen in basketball ever since basketball was invented.

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Eh the Big 3/Miami brought it on themselves with that massive introduction as if they already won the NBA championship.

The problem with the Miami Big 3 is Bosh doesn't defend and isn't a great rebounder, and Lebron and Wade aren't used to moving around without the ball, one of those 2 will need to sacrifice some of their game. They'll need to find someone who can defend and rebound in the frontcourt, and they may need a new PG to run a faster pace. Problem is they have no picks and who knows what will happen with the MLE with the CBA negotiations.

10. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

the the primadonnas have no chance vs. the Mavs.

listen lebron, the top western conference teams will own your crew.

book it. :icon_cool:

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

why some people don't understand this very simple yet clear fact is beyond comprehension.

12. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Massive? That's nothing compare to what some of the soccer clubs don. Real Madrid and Barcelona fill a freaking 100,000 seater stadium every time they sign a player.