The Cleveland Clowns SUCK Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you haven't guessed I'm in a good mood

why you ask?

ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

MY BENGALS MAY SUCK THIS YEAR BUT WE CAN STILL BEAT THE BROWNS!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

You won because the Browns flat out didn't show up. Say whatever you like about winning that sloppy game but I feel much better about the Browns future.

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

as do I about the Bengals future. we didn't win this game with an all out blow out as it should have been. but we still won and I'll take it lol

The Browns going through Coaches like they go through QB's

someone needs to save Hillis from the Browns so he can have a future

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you behave or I'll seek this fan on you

[​IMG]

6. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Hahaha. We seem to be one of those teams that plays to our level of competition this year, and we played like a steaming pile of dog crap yesterday. So, you figure it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boaSVmxJ6L0&feature=related]YouTube - Cincinnati Bengals history in 4:00[/ame]

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

If that were the case you would have played so much better yesterday. If you yacht noticed The Bengals play has been great all year with the exception of a few games just not in all Quaters, which has been there downfall this year

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Lol @ the Bengals being "great" all year long. Not once in their history has that team been great.

And you say people don't respect them because they didn't watch them play? Been in every game? Ask around and I bet you hear that the Browns have mostly been more competitive this year. Bengals still suck, watch your pride level.

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

rofl I never said the Browns weren't competitive, but doesn't mean they were great lol

I don't have the money to go to every game as I don't live in Cincinnati.

and I never talked about people respecting or not respecting the Bengals. lol

The Bengals were great in 2009, they been to more Super Bowl's than the Clowns have 2 more super bowls in fact lol.. only time the Clowns were any good was before the merge

10. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

LOL at this bump

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Either a lame bump or someone's trolling

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I had seen this thread in my subscribed threads and noticed I hadn't replied to the last post so I thought I would

13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Lots of old smack threads getting rekindled. I like it.

15. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Again, a lame attempt at bumping or trolling. Go ahead and talk trash, but the Browns gave that game away. The Bengals looked like crap when they weren't taking back fumbles or special teams plays. They look just capable enough win the division but not much more, once again.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Why do I feel like making fun of the Browns is like making fun of a goobered kid? It feels so wrong... :icon_confused:

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

God hates cleveland

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Speaking of dog food, what the heck is this crap?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili"]Cincinnati chili - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

[​IMG]

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I dont even think my dog would eat that to be honest. Thats like pig slop...which is fitting since thats pretty much all that inhabits the midwest.

20. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

For the record, that crap is an abomination and should not be taken to represent the state of Ohio