Falcons WR Roddy White Rips Saints And New Orleans

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by CaptainStubing, Dec 22, 2010.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Very rarely are trash talk tweets from NFL players worth relaying, but Falcons wide receiver Roddy White sent out a few bulletin board gems for the Saints Wednesday afternoon. White is one of the few superstar receivers in the league who does not have a diva reputation, but that doesn’t mean he won’t run his mouth and push people’s buttons during the week (remember his homemade video prior to the Bengals game?). Below are White’s tweets. And, thanks to my colleague Will Brinson, who shrewdly pointed out that Mike Smith or some powerful member of the Falcons organization will likely force White to remove the tweets in the very near future, below the text are screenshots of the most explosive tweets. "The grace of god gave them tht championship so tht city wouldn fall apart now and now they think they hot crap in" "The saints win one championship and want to go crazy well yall butt aint winning this year we gone make sure tht doesn't happen" "The first time we played them their coach gone say after we won the game thts a good win for yall like the saints are the Colts" "The aints fans are so rude we shall see monday night." "No chance in hell the Aints come into the dome and win once trent dilfer"

Source: cbssports.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Uhhhh.....Rod.

Saints= [​IMG]

Falcons= [​IMG]

3. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

He isn't lying, I used to like the Saints till all the NO people moved down here.

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

can't argue with this....houston got alot of new orleans' "trash" after the hurricane

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm with Roddy. We all know last year was an NFL lead conspiracy to sell tshirts and gold beads to homeless white trasy living out of boxes in Houston.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

obviously ......... but, wait a minute, i thought the homeless people always received the loser's pre-made t-shirts that aren't valid after the game, so are you saying the homeless saints fans living in houston have colts AND saints championship shirts? how lucky ..........

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

No silly Houston is still (barely) America. The losers jerseys go to Mexico's and other 3rd world homeless folks

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

They used to send them to Africa and Eastern Europe, but people would go over there and buy them up on the cheap and sell em online. I felt the need a couple years ago to get one of the Pats 19-0 shirts. Still, not too many people notice it when I wear it. We'll see what happens when I sport it in Boston next week hahaha