Seahawk Fans Want Team To Lose Vs. Rams On Sunday Night

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 29, 2010.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

when it was exiting, Eddie Vedder. then when it was quite, Meg Ryan lol

1 person likes this.
  2. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Well we are talking about a 6-9 team after all. This is the first time in NFL history a 6-9 team can win its division by winning the final game, lol. I can't say for sure how I'd even react if it was my team in this position. But yeah I'd still want to win the division over relying on a draft pick.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

There isn't really a winner in the NFC West and those teams need way more than a good draft pick....

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

What we all need as NFC West opponents is to have the division realigned, it's not the teams fault that we're all stuck together...

5. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

It's sad that the division winner will get in with a losing record. What's worse, is the Seahawks fans wanting their team to lose for a draft pick. I'm pretty sure one top draft pick will not change the attitude of that team. They need a bit more than that to get back into real contention for anything. I'd rather have a shot in the playoffs, see what I can do - because as said. Anything can happen, just look at the Cardinals a couple seasons ago.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I have no idea, why this has an impact of the team/division strength.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't know either Olly but even in our heyday the division in general always sucked.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

12 man my ass

9. You can just imagine if the Atlanta Falcons were still in that division.......they dominate it for decades like the 49ers did back in the day. And they would still give the NFC West some shred of credibility.

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I actually hope the Rams do win this game....they seem to really want it, where as the Seahawks just don't care....