Ravens Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 9, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2011.
  1. Ravens

41.7%
  2. Steelers

58.3%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Pittsburgh Steelers host the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field on Saturday 1/15/11. Kickoff time is 4:30 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Who doesn't love seeing this matchup?

I believe we have won the last 5 or 6 that Ben played in, I think we will get this one too. Barely as usual, Ravens are a scary team to play right now for sure, and Suggs will probably rape Jonathan Scott again but we will have more offense than we did a few weeks ago when we were in Baltimore. Let's get it Pittsburgh :ttw:

20 - 17 Pit

3. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

It just had to be this way - Baltimore is coming in on a 5 game win streak with a pile of confidence and healthy as we could hope for. It's our time.

20-17 BAL

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can't wait for this game. If you can't appreciate Steelers/Ravens, you're not a true football fan. Gonna be another good one.

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Steelers in another 13-10 low scoring affair.

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

The Ravens will win a physical hard fought defensive battle. The Ravens D will make plays when they need too behind the leadership of Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. I will echo what others have said if you don't like this match up your not a football fan.

16 to 10 Ravens.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Going with the Steelers as well

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Ravens/Steelers week is upon us, you got to love it.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

the only good thing about this match up is one of these two assclown teams can go home this week and the other go home the next week against NE

F The Ravens
    F The Steelers

so I'm Bitter leave me alone *grump*

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

so I can see one of these heckers go one and done I'm going for the Ratbirds *grump*

at any rate I only want the steelers to go to the Super Bowl if the Seahawks go so the seahawks can have some nice sweet revenge for that loss against the refs a few years back

12. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

bitter are we, Mr D.?? the ravens will win this one and rough up ben again.

13. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im not even nervous....i dont see the steelers losing this one. ben always wins against them.

now new england, they make me nervous

14. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

27-23 pitt

15. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I think Joe Flacco out duels Ben and the D scores once. 30-21 Ravens. Good luck Steelers.

16. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I do believe I did state that in my post *grump*

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

This is my favorite rivalry right now, by far. I'm more excited about a Steelers-Ravens matchup than a Colts-Patriots (which could also have been scheduled Sunday) or a Jets-Patriots.
    I'll be rooting for the Ravens but I'm afraid Big Ben and/or Polamalu will find a way to win at the end... as usual.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers are undefeated at home after a bye in the playoffs. If they can contain Suggs, they have a good shot at winning this game. If Flacco is allowed to hit Heap in the middle of the field often, it could be a long day for the Steelers.

19. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Snow being forecasted,looks like a slobernocker,Ravens have the edge in the snow....

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

please explain that one, or at least try to