We Broke Our Most Users Ever Record

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Nov 28, 2010.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I think I logged off at 12:28 :dontknow:

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Most users ever online was 1,235, Today at 08:03 AM.

WOW!!!! Broke another milestone record this morning....AWESOMEEEEEEEEE

3. :metal:

:cele18: :buttrock:

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Again you're all welcome.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thank Yardbarker...

6. P J Shaker

P J Shaker GO BLUE!!!

and I helped.

did you notice the over 11,000 visitors in the last 24 hours..niiiiiiiice

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

nice!!

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Users active in the past 24 hours: 12357 (101 members and 12256 guests)

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

What's drawing them all here? Awesome!

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

12,000 'guests' a day ................ why don't they stay/become members? If just 1 of those 12,000 guests a day became a member, this board would become a beehive of activity in no time ............

i'm sure these daily unique visitors are great for the value of the site if srw ever wants to sell it but why don't any of them stay?

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Registered members will always be a small percentage of websites, especially when it's a news driven site like this one. I don't know how many times I have heard "I have followed your site's news for years and only recently decided to register". Forums now compete with sites like Facebook and Twitter for registered members. Many of them do stay, they don't register though. They are content with reading the site. Would we like them to register and post? We'd love it but we aren't going to be obnoxious about it. We used to hide the majority of content to our visitors but why? We now have opened that up for all to see to give visitors more of a view of what this site is like so hopefully something that is posted will entice them to want to be part of the community.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Users active in the past 24 hours: 12996 (101 members and 12895 guests)

14. New Daily Record:

Most users ever online was 4494, Today at 10:30 AM.

Screw yeah!!!!!! :buttrock: Let's keep this party goin'........

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Users active in the past 24 hours: 22748 (101 members and 22647 guests) and going up...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  16. P J Shaker

P J Shaker GO BLUE!!!

lets see i have been active again on these boards for 3 weeks now and the record has been broken 3 times........just sayin.......your welcome..haha

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

PJ your job now is to get them to join up...make it happen!!!:icon_cheesygrin: We also had over 32,000 guests on the site yesterday.

18. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Did somebody on TV or radio give props to GIF? Locally in some big market or nationally?
    Just staggering numbers!!

19. No need to thank me......:peace:

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Steve and I were thinking that Mark, we got a crapload when they had us as a link on Huffington Post and WFAN and SportsNation, but I can't find the actual article.:icon_sad: