Bengals Fan Selling His Allegiance On Ebay

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 11, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I did send him the link to this thread...

1 person likes this.
  2. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

I'm the Bengals Allegiance guy

What's up fella's. 86Ward told me to come on over and check it out. I really appreciate the support and glad you guys got a kick out of it. I am having a blast doing it all and if somebody else had this idea before me I apologize. I hate our owner Mike Brown with a passion and figured I would throw this on ebay. I wasn't sure I'd even get 1 bid for $19.95 and this thing has snowballed all over the place. I've done about 7 radio interviews, one in houston, utah and baltimore. Anyways, again I would like to hang out with all of you and watch a game. I'm glad you guys can appreciate it for what it is. Anybody that thinks I did this for money or any other intent is crazy. It was just something I thought was funny and went with it. I see a lot of Steelers fans on here, good luck in your game Saturday vs the Ravens. Speaking of the Ravens...they are currently in the lead @ $610.00 - Thanks for reading my auction, if you guys need anything send me a message on ebay or email me @ kostoff2@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Brett Kostoff!

P.S. The team I support is the Bengals on here because they made me choose one and they are until 5 more days when the auction ends! Haha.

2 people like this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Ha ha...nice that you joined us here @ GIF, Brett.

(I still don't want you as an Eagles fan though)

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

nice :ttw:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Glad to see you signed up...hope you stick around for a little while...

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Welcome aboard!!!! Turncoat. :icon_cheesygrin:

7. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

Thanks fella's. I will check in as often as I can...thanks for showing me the site. A lot of info, nice site.

8. Crowned

It's hard to believe you can dump 20+ years of loyalty in one day man and fully commit to a new team.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Somebody HAS to make him a SIG and an avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ward, drop what you are doing!!!!!!

10. Crowned

Not yet, he'll just need a new one in 5 days:icon_cheesygrin:

11. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

No doubt about it. It's going to take a little while to grow a strong passion for the new team. I can't tell you how long it will take man. But I know once I go to the other teams stadium take in a game...I think I'll be able to do it. Looking forward to it, I know on thing....I give that organization everything I got for 16 weeks on gameday. LOL

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Phenomenal!!

Where do you live now?

13. Crowned

Well I ain't mad at ya, I'm sure people will call you bandwagon and what not but heck it. No one can seriously be furious with you if football is your passion I understand your disgust with the Bengals. Looks like you will be getting enough to fly out and watch a game at your new teams stadium which is awesome. Hopefully a rich Steelers fan gets you with a late bid if not :fu:FFFUUUUU. Just kidding, this is the best football news site and forum in the business. Stick around with us through your long journey and deliver pics and much more bro.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

^^This...

15. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

Thank you for the words. I'll make sure I'll keep you updated. Currently living in Cincinnati...snowing, cold as hell and our owner is sitting in his 10 million dollar house knowing he has it all figured out! What a clown Mike Brown!

16. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

guess you know who I am on ebay now ha
    excuse my hatred over bandwagon fans that jump ship as much as I hate Mike Brown I won't ever leave the Bengals. there needs to be another way to get rid of him.

17. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

This is priceless...

Welcome to the boards. We'll just wait for who your favorite team is. :icon_smile:

18. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

man if I only had the cash I would bid

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Hey, if you can find someone willing to give you $610.00 or more then more power to ya! Welcome to the site and good luck with the auction. So the real question is, what are you going to do with the money?

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

He said on ebay he's gonna spend it on his new team fandom on jerseys hoodies hats etc. I wanna know what he's gonna do with so many years worth of bungals gear?
    I will also ask how can you consider division rivals. I mean...so close to ANOTHER 1st round playoff loss by the Eagles I can kinda empathize a little with how your feeling but I know without a shadow of a doubt that no matter how much bitterness and resentment I developed for my Eagles I could never root for the Cowturds, Vagiants, or Deadskins. Why do you think you could so suddenly devote yourself to the SteAlers, Ratbirds, or Cleveland Browns (I like them so no clever nickname).