Ravens Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 9, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2011.
  1. Ravens

41.7%
  2. Steelers

58.3%
  1. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

I think our 3 headed monster could wear your D down in the snow...

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i believe the legendary run defense would just never allow that to happen regardless of conditions....plus the new (crapty) heinz field turf is probably going to really suck

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not k-train but I think they could easily allow the Ravens run game to gash them.

4. K Train

its not sarcasm, i really doubt anyone is going to win the game on the ground against the steelers

5. Crowned

Just run to Woodleys side every time and your can have success. He'll be too busy half assing it and titty jousting with offensive tackles to make a play. In all seriousness though McClain can have success against us, any runningback who hits the hole hard and fast and doesn't hesitiate can have alot of success against Pittsburgh. Redman could be key in a snow game, but he probably won't get any carries.

6. K Train

woodley has pretty amazing playoff stats, i guess we'll see if he can do it again. at least 2 sacks in each of 4 career playoff games, after a down season ill take that kind of post season production and not hold a grudge.

harrison usually rapes oher too

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  7. Crowned

I'll give him that, his best games have been in the playoffs. I really hope we don't resign him though, he could easily be the most dominant player on our defense and is just lazy.

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I'd like to see us go 4 wide shotgun set for the first quarter and let all our possession receiver see what they can shake out on the short routes.

We got all those guys and a first round QB for just that reason.

9. K Train

i dont think worilds is the answer and they should have kept gibson to battle it out. worilds is too much of a finesse player to be a long term solution at LOLB imo. i hope we resign woodley but i hope it comes alot cheaper than it would have if they did it last offseason when doom got his huge deal in denver

10. K Train

brady can do that to them, brees can do that to them....ive never seen flacco do that to them, ive seen him throw the ball into the dirt alot though

11. Crowned

I wish they would at least bring Worilds in every once in a while for a "physco" package, possibly Sylvester too. Nothing wrong with some fresh legs every once in a while and a package to completely confuse the quarterback, but of course the genius that twinky Lebeau is won't even permit them to get any snaps.

12. K Train

i believe the man with 2 last names stevenson sylvester is the truth, i cant wait to see him get extended action, he just always looks so fired up

13. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I've never seen Flacco get the opportunity to do it - we brought in all those guys this off season but we rarely put them all on the field at the same time, I think the Steelers are the team to do it against. Just so long as our O-line can hold their own.

14. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Going with the Steelers.

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Steelers/Ravens. Doesn't get any better than this. Want the Steelers, but think the Ravens will take it in a true war.

16. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Like some of the adjustments Cam made offensively, Boldin in the slot, utilizing the middle of the field, shortening some routes, etc. Matti is calling good aggressive games on D since the Houston game. Ravens 20 Steelers 17

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Every time Polamalu comes to the line, Oher is going to crap himself...

I'll expect to see Polamalu, early and often around him.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've got a bad feeling about this game. I think Heap and Houshmanzadeh could have big days...

19. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I know this is totally silly non-factor here but ^ that happens every time I play this game on Madden.

20. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

Steelers should win easily. The Ravens are a tired bunch esp on Defense. The Steelers go no huddle and pass, pass, pbutt. They will get tired. The Ravens offense is not good at times and Flacco always throws an interception or fumbles at the wrong time against the Steelers.