2011 GIF Collaboration Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 25, 2011.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Route running and hand size made the decision easier. Although I'm not mentioning names, the WR I decided against should be obvious.

2. Hankerson is very good.

Not a big fan of Wilkerson but it wasn't a bad pick. I'm just not as high on him as some people/.

3. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Can we go ahead and skip AJ? My pick is next, and his time already ran out.

4. Anyone can pick for him at this point.....

Did anyone PM him?

5. a PM was sent out.

I grabbed Brooks Reed for the Pats. He fits in well and should give them a legit pass rusher which is something they really need.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

MMM my bad, I was out and about all morning without my phone, I didnt expect my pick to come up. I'm fine with Reed, I really wanted WIlkerson but it looks like he was off the board anyway so Reed was one of my other targets behind him.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Andy82 is up but I think his british butt is probably asleep being as it's like 11PM over there right now. He's got til 5PM PT or so.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Damn I screwed up, Andy still had another hour. I doubt it'll be an issue but if he gets on in the next hour or so he can change his pick.

9. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I picked Stephen Paea because I didn't see any OL players left that I would have drafted in the 1st round. Besides, they need a replacement for Tommie Harris. BTW, how did NE get Carolina's #33 pick?

10. LOL you made a mistake then.

NE got it in the trade last year that helped the Panthers get Edwards.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's talking about his Bears pick. Anyone can make the Green Bay pick, its been up for some time now. I would but I'm up after that and dont want to be tempted to influence the outcome to make sure I get my player.

12. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I gave the Packers Sherrod, I feel like he's a good value at the end of the round, and they still need oline improvement

13. I know and he failed. Now that Sherrod's off the board I can say it. The obvious pick was Sherrod.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ah I gotcha.

Took Heyward for the Pats, they had already addressed needs on the Oline and LB corps, now they land a guy who's one of the better 34 DE prospects in the draft to replace Seymour.

15. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Yea i agree with that as well...

AJ you've done your thing with NE! I knew you'd get quality players with those picks but didnt think youd get the 3 that you got

16. starkiller just stole my qb wtf.....:icon_eek:

17. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Oh yes, everyone is out to get you. I purposefully took Ponder because I knew you wanted him. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Finders keepers, losers weepers.

18. easy there Man I never said you did. Great pick.

19. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

If Carolina hadn't traded with the pats so they could get Edwards last year, Carolina would have got Ponder, and Buffalo would have got the next QB down on my QB draft list.

20. Ponder the third QB taken......interesting.