Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By His Wife In Domestic Fight

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by 86WARD, Apr 23, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dolphins Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall was released from the hospital Saturday after what police said was a domestic-violence incident in which he was stabbed by his wife with a kitchen knife Friday in the Miami area. Marshall's wife, Michi Nogami-Marshall, 26, was arrested Friday by the Broward County Sheriff's Office on a domestic-violence charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Marshall underwent emergency surgery Saturday morning, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter and is "expected to make a full recovery," according to his publicist, Denise White. According to the police report, Michi Nogami-Marshall told police she stabbed Marshall in self-defense but was arrested Friday on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Brandon Marshall initially told police he slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase, but according to the report, police found no blood or evidence to substantiate that statement and said both Marshall and his wife provided little information.

Source: ESPN.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

UPDATE:

Twitter

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Hope it's not bad. Sounds like he;s doing better...

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Probably another strong life choice that put him in this position..

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Twitter, Adam Schefter

7. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

So much for that healthy offseason.

8. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Rumors are his wife stabbed him out of self-defense.

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

anyone else having chris henry flashbacks?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I gotta say this makes me question the whole "slipped on a cheeseburger and fell into a glass table" story. Maybe it's actually "I was beating my wife with a cheeseburger and she fileted my arm"

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  13. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

agreed...

Brandon Marshall File

14. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Maybe she'll shoot him next time

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

A puncture in the abdomen that required surgery (minor.) That's pretty much a "stab." No?

Maybe he was taking her cheeseburger. Definitely makes that story more questionable than it already was...didn't really have much legs when it was first released...

16. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this is a sad story. I hope he feels better. It is unbelievable what people do these days. I know she did it in self defense but can we just talk arguments out anymore. It seems someones always getting hurt or killed over an argument these days