The Official 2009-2010 Washington Capitals Thread!

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by L.Johnson #27, Oct 4, 2009.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Is Boucher really talking about if the Capitals don't win we're still not good? Coming from the fruit who had to go to a Game 7 with Buffalo of all teams. Hope he makes it to the ECF because I know we are. Going to light his cocky butt up real fast.

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

tampa won the first game ...
    today is game 2

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

gotta bounce back from a bad game one and get the cap show on the road with some Ws

4. HailttRedskins

Wideman and Knuble need to get back into the lineup and I'm thinking Varly needs to be in net. Neuvirth hasn't had the best record against Tampa Bay, where as Varlamov has.

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Bäckström sucks. 2 points in 7 games. come on ...

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

are the wheels falling off?

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sure looks like it. No need to say that Tampa's in s good spot right now...can't ask for more.

8. HailttRedskins

Varlamov most likely getting the start, Bruce called him into the office today. Guess it took him this long to put 2+2 together.

9. HailttRedskins

Well, nevermind what I said, looks like Bruce is still an idiot and is keeping in Neuvirth. Capitals go down 3-0 in the series tonight.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

rough freaking loss. seriously.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could be curtains for the Capitals.

NHL Teams are 41-0 after leading 3 games in the Semi-Finals.

13. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Is this ever a meltdown by the Caps!! Wasn't expecting this at all

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummmmmm

15. HailttRedskins

You know smeagle, when I saw you had posted, I knew you had quoted that. You remind me of my friend though, whenever I say we're going to lose, he says nothing till the game is pretty much over and we've won, yet when I'm right he doesn't say a word.

You are that person!

Doesn't matter though, your precious Boucher talking crap about the Capitals has been struggling and hurt his wittle back. Pooooooor baybay.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

c'mon now, boucher smack ? really ? you're letting a 2nd rate opposing goalie get to you ?

anyway, how could i let that go when your team is down 3-0 and both our teams shouldve been facing off in an epic conference final which doesnt look to be happening now ?

we should both be embarrassed as fans right now.

17. HailttRedskins

Na, I'm use to this crap by now, doesn't matter the sport. D.C at it's finest son!

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Oh crap y'all want some more???? Ok....

[​IMG]

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

The best thing about you being upset...it wasn't BRIAN Boucher who said that. It was GUY Boucher...the Lighting Coach. He said "If they don't win, it's a failure!"

:laughy32:

20. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Boom snitches!!!!!!!!!

2-1.